Another board says Coles signed by Bills

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you notice that that website also has an article posted on 2 March that Marquis Cooper was found alive? As of the news last night, they called off the search for him and two other men. Can't be too reliable of a source.

Before anyone gets violent, I messed up, it is actually Profootballtalk.com that has this article. I thought they were more reliable than that. Sorry !@#$?

If this turns out to be false, I am going to find the fugger who started this rumor and I am going to perform unspeakable acts of torture on this person for many days.

That would be Buffalo Insider, not me.

I just posted what I found on their site!

What I can't understand is why the shroud of secrecy?? Obviously, Bills nation is attuned to this and now that rumors are swirling, NFL fans are curious. WTF? Is the FO scared they'll chase him off if they say anything? Is Coles holed up in a motel somewhere, bashing his head against a wall ( :beer: )? He left Cinci yesterday and -supposedly- he has a timed offer from Buffalo.. So what gives?

Yes, it's a boring day at work.. :thumbsup: but I GOTTA KNOW!!

Oh, I know. I got no beef with you. You're trying to help. I'm gonna track down the person who lied and I'm going to teach him things.

I think the deal will be announced today because Buffalo is the only team offering any real money.

I think, we will wait nearly all day before it goes down

Coles will sign. He was stupid to walk away from $6M guaranteed in the first place, he won't do it again. I'm upset Buffalo even offered him that much; he isn't worth it. Catch 70 balls for 1,000 yards and 10 TD's and prove me wrong, Laveranues.

Coles will sign. He was stupid to walk away from $6M guaranteed in the first place, he won't do it again. I'm upset Buffalo even offered him that much; he isn't worth it. Catch 70 balls for 1,000 yards and 10 TD's and prove me wrong, Laveranues.

Well, they have to try something. Defeating BUF's pass offense seems to be a pretty easy task to their competitors.

A friend of mine close to the situation has told me that Coles is holding out for gauranteed free wings at the anchor bar after practice every wednesday. This may be a deal breaker!

Was it Skooby?

What I can't understand is why the shroud of secrecy?? Obviously, Bills nation is attuned to this and now that rumors are swirling, NFL fans are curious. WTF? Is the FO scared they'll chase him off if they say anything? Is Coles holed up in a motel somewhere, bashing his head against a wall ( :beer: )? He left Cinci yesterday and -supposedly- he has a timed offer from Buffalo.. So what gives?

LOL. I hear ya. But think about it with Coles. Here comes his free agency and the only two teams showing any interest are Buffalo and Cincinnati. Hell, would you blame him for locking down somewhere in a hotel room beating his head?

LOL

JUST SIGN ALREADY YOU FUGGIN PRICK!

That is the Buffalo way, remember DJs extension? It was a secret almost all season. Plus, if it is actually true that he is going to sign, maybe the FO can't believe he wants to come here either, so they want him to actually sign the contract prior to saying anything. Besides, if they put it out and he changed his mind before signing, this board would go beserk and blame the Bills for putting it out.

LOL. I hear ya. But think about it with Coles. Here comes his free agency and the only two teams showing any interest are Buffalo and Cincinnati. Hell, would you blame him for locking down somewhere in a hotel room beating his head?

LOL

JUST SIGN ALREADY YOU FUGGIN PRICK!

knucklehead is probably stewing over how he turned down $6M/year to live and play in NYC, only to wind up in Buffalo for the same $$$ :beer: