Another board says Coles signed by Bills

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Our team is the end of the line for WR's, name one that left Buffalo and had any level of success??

or look at it that our scheme allows them to flourish, but i will name one. Andre Davis...Edit, my bad didnt read past skooby's uninsightful post.

If you guys want to call those players meager numbers successful, go right ahead. They are basically no name / losers and a typical Buffalo product that leaves with nothing. Nothing good comes from the Bills "system" for WR's, nothing.

So what you are saying is Buffalo has managed to get pretty good production from WRs who have turned out to be crap elsewhere later in their careers (Reed, Moulds, Lofton, Chandler)?

Way to go Buffalo coaches. Silk purses from sow ears and all that.

Never knew you to be so positive skoob

If you guys want to call those players meager numbers successful, go right ahead. They are basically no name / losers and a typical Buffalo product that leaves with nothing. Nothing good comes from the Bills "system" for WR's, nothing.

Isn't it a good thing that Bills WRs fail to produce once they leave? That means we rid ourselves of them at the right time. Would you prefer that one of our former WRs had a 1,000 yard season for a different team?

I cannot believe the way that Skooby is treated around here. Don't you guy's know what kind of car he drives?

If I recall correctly, it is worth more than all the gold at Fort Knox.

I cannot believe the way that Skooby is treated around here. Don't you guy's know what kind of car he drives?

I hear it's pretty high class...us peasants wouldn't know much about it...

Let me tell you what Melba Toast is packin' right here, all right. We got 4:11 Positrac outback, 750 double pumper, Edelbrock intake, bored over 30, 11 to 1 pop-up pistons, turbo-jet 390 horsepower. We're talkin' some !@#$in' muscle.

Wood

Life would be better without skooby around here.

Man, this guy Skooby sure does take a beating around here. I've been a member for a while, and only have posted for the past 6 months or so, would someone like to clue me in on why this man is hated and what's with the car he drives? Just curious. thnx