uckincincinnatti

tennesseeboy

Definitely not my cup of tea, but is a corpse really a victim? I almost think that this is a victimless crime, that may interfere with crimescenes more than anything. Is it disgusting? of course. Now, who is the victim here? the police crime scene detectives, the family, or the corpse?

Thursday, Douglas was indicted on two more counts of abuse of a corpse after DNA evidence, Deters said, showed Douglas' semen was in the bodies of two women who were killed in 1991 and stored at the morgue awaiting autopsies:

Should have used condoms.

Definitely not my cup of tea, but is a corpse really a victim? I almost think that this is a victimless crime, that may interfere with crimescenes more than anything. Is it disgusting? of course. Now, who is the victim here? the police crime scene detectives, the family, or the corpse?

I believe it's more of a public health issue.

And don't forget, some people here think masturbating with a picnic table is somehow rape. :thumbdown:

That is completely sick. I can't fathom what in the world would cause an individual to want have sex with a corpse. Some people are just totally screwed in the mental department.