Fitzpatrick signed!!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean, you have to like what they say on on bb.com:

"Fitzpatrick (6’2” 225) started 12 games completing better than 59 percent of his passes. He threw for over 1,900 yards with eight touchdowns and nine interceptions and a passer rating of 70. The Harvard product played his first two NFL seasons with St. Louis.

“There comes a point where you can’t really improve or grow unless you’re on the field and last year was a big step for me in terms of getting those 12 starts,” said Fitzpatrick.

Buffalo made no secret that they wanted to add a veteran quarterback as a backup to Trent Edwards, that understands his role. The coaching staff is hopeful that a veteran can help to mentor Edwards on the finer points of the game as he continues to develop.

“I think it’s helped me a lot in my career to play behind Marc Bulger and Carson Palmer,” said Fitzpatrick. “I’ve been able to see how they approach the game, and in doing that I’ve been able to help them out. I think that’s what I’m going to bring here. Trent is still a young guy and I’m going to help him out with his preparation. I’m going to be his eyes when he’s on the field and I’m looking forward to that relationship.”

Fitzpatrick is considered a superior student of the game with good character marks all the way around. "

My God- Bills fans B word about JP then B word about when we sign his replacement!

Nah. Some of us just see the opportunity for another snarky one-liner.

Myself included. :D

why isn't espn talking about our success with this signing!

Tim's busy with a conference call. Guessing it's not because of this signing.

I mean, you have to like what they say on on bb.com:

"Fitzpatrick (6’2” 225) started 12 games completing better than 59 percent of his passes. He threw for over 1,900 yards with eight touchdowns and nine interceptions and a passer rating of 70. The Harvard product played his first two NFL seasons with St. Louis.

“There comes a point where you can’t really improve or grow unless you’re on the field and last year was a big step for me in terms of getting those 12 starts,” said Fitzpatrick.

Buffalo made no secret that they wanted to add a veteran quarterback as a backup to Trent Edwards, that understands his role. The coaching staff is hopeful that a veteran can help to mentor Edwards on the finer points of the game as he continues to develop.

“I think it’s helped me a lot in my career to play behind Marc Bulger and Carson Palmer,” said Fitzpatrick. “I’ve been able to see how they approach the game, and in doing that I’ve been able to help them out. I think that’s what I’m going to bring here. Trent is still a young guy and I’m going to help him out with his preparation. I’m going to be his eyes when he’s on the field and I’m looking forward to that relationship.”

Fitzpatrick is considered a superior student of the game with good character marks all the way around. "

That's called putting lipstick on a pig.