I'm sorry, but why the hell aren't we bringing in

lets_go_bills

Seriously.

We need a guy to play OLB and this guy is a good OLB. He's a 4-3 LB and he played well for Atlanta. He fell out of favour there but still played well. He's only 26 and is a riser. Lombardi and Wyche on NFLN last night both said they felt he's a future pro bowler.

We have a need and he can fill it. And since the good Cs are gone, there were no DEs or TEs, the Bills FO should be all over this guy.

I don't get it. They need to fly his ass in and make him a big offer so he doesn't even leave town to visit other teams.

Seriously.

We need a guy to play OLB and this guy is a good OLB. He's a 4-3 LB and he played well for Atlanta. He fell out of favour there but still played well. He's only 26 and is a riser. Lombardi and Wyche on NFLN last night both said they felt he's a future pro bowler.

We have a need and he can fill it. And since the good Cs are gone, there were no DEs or TEs, the Bills FO should be all over this guy.

I don't get it. They need to fly his ass in and make him a big offer so he doesn't even leave town to visit other teams.

Um, its day one...

Um, its day one...

Seriously though, not ripping you Alpha only speaking in general, everyone keeps saying "it's day one" or "calm down" or "we don't need FA to win SB's, we need to draft well"(By the way, how's that draft thing worked out for us?) or some other lame arguement. What are we waiting for? Are we waiting for everyone else to sign who they want and then pick from what's left?

Seriously though, not ripping you Alpha only speaking in general, everyone keeps saying "it's day one" or "calm down" or "we don't need FA to win SB's, we need to draft well"(By the way, how's that draft thing worked out for us?) or some other lame arguement. What are we waiting for? Are we waiting for everyone else to sign who they want and then pick from what's left?

That's been our MO. Waiting and signing the second tier FAs who get overpaid and underperform. It's a dog eat dog world. The Skins acted quick and landed the top FA. Coincidence?

We need to sign a big name guy to generate some excitement because lord knows we need it.

I haven't paid my season ticket invoice yet...

Seriously.

Russ knew it would piss you off. Thats how he rolls.

You got it Buffalo Bills football at its Best . 2nd tier players is what we are about. :lol:

Seriously.

Didn't I read somewhere he lost his JOB to COY WIRE? I could be wrong tho I'm into the Southern Comfort.