Not only did Brady Marry a Supermodel.......

SKOOBY

She makes more than anybody in the NFL annually:

Bundchen was the world's highest-paid supermodel, with estimated annual earnings of $35 million.

Tom Brady has added to his collection of rings.

The New England Patriots quarterback and supermodel Gisele Bundchen, his girlfriend of three years, married Thursday in Los Angeles, Us Weekly reported on its Web site.

The ceremony was "very small and intimate," Us Weekly reported, with the guest list mostly consisting of immediate family. Brady's son with ex-girlfriend Bridget Moynahan was also in attendance, according to the report.

She makes more than anybody in the NFL annually:

Bundchen was the world's highest-paid supermodel, with estimated annual earnings of $35 million.

Tom Brady has added to his collection of rings.

The New England Patriots quarterback and supermodel Gisele Bundchen, his girlfriend of three years, married Thursday in Los Angeles, Us Weekly reported on its Web site.

The ceremony was "very small and intimate," Us Weekly reported, with the guest list mostly consisting of immediate family. Brady's son with ex-girlfriend Bridget Moynahan was also in attendance, according to the report.

She could own an entire BMW dealership with that money.

I am amazed that Brady got her to marry him in California. California is a "community property" state, which means that assets and debts acquired during your marriage will be divided equally when you divorce.

He's not stupid. He can smell the end of his career coming, but he's still set for life.

I am amazed that Brady got her to marry him in California. California is a "community property" state, which means that assets and debts acquired during your marriage will be divided equally when you divorce.

He's not stupid. He can smell the end of his career coming, but he's still set for life.

I have to think that they signed a pre-nuptial agreement.

Also, am I the only one who thinks that she has a bit of a mannish face?