I'm tired of being a Rookie!!!

damj

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahha...that reminds me of the skit on SNL for the 5+ host's or whatever number it was....steve martin, paul simon etc....that is a really funny skit, and your post brought that image back...couldn't find the original skit, but here is...

the Platinum Lounge

Ah, you're back up to four again. Not bad. I like to check on the progress of some of the more promising accolytes from time to time as I sip my cognac up here by the fireplace in the VIP lounge.

Ah, you're back up to four again. Not bad. I like to check on the progress of some of the more promising acolytes from time to time as I sip my cognac up here by the fireplace in the VIP lounge.

I hear you never handle your luggage in the VIP lounge, somebody else carries your bags. You hit white balls for batting practice, the ballparks are like cathedrals, the hotels all have room service, and the women all have long legs and brains.

hahahha...that reminds me of the skit on SNL for the 5+ host's or whatever number it was....steve martin, paul simon etc....that is a really funny skit, and your post brought that image back...couldn't find the original skit, but here is...

the Platinum Lounge

Excellent Pooj, once again we think alike the first thing I thought of was Steve Martin on Saturday Night Live and that skit... Tom Hanks. Classic.

I hear you never handle your luggage in the VIP lounge, somebody else carries your bags. You hit white balls for batting practice, the ballparks are like cathedrals, the hotels all have room service, and the women all have long legs and brains.

Greatest 21 days of my life.

the Platinum Lounge

I remember that. I was amazed they could get all of those guys together for one short skit.

STFU, rookie and sing me your fight song.

:thumbsup:

Rookie, where did you go ? you in jail ?

Sorry, I was sleeping ... is that wrong?!?

I saw from another post that I have to get to at least 369 posts before moving up ... hmmm ... this might take a little longer than I thought ... lol

STFU, rookie and sing me your fight song.

Alma Mater

Fight, fight for Buffalo, be proud to fight for your dear Blue and White.

So Hit 'em high! Hit 'em low! Throw 'em high! Throw 'em low!

Fight for your dear old Bulls! Huh!

Cheer, cheer for Buffalo, our spirit will be with you 'til the end.

So play the game as best you can for the glory of our dear Buffalo!

Speaking of whining . I may have to start doing some wine this morning .Cleaning the office this morning so that when the snow melts we will be ready for deck season .

You got to post more if you want to move up in this world .

Speaking of whining . I may have to start doing some wine this morning .Cleaning the office this morning so that when the snow melts we will be ready for deck season .

You got to post more if you want to move up in this world .

What ... no "Easy" button? Maybe I can hack the site and change it in the SQL database ...

Yea I know, I thought I was past 250 but I wasn't. My apologies for my inability to properly research my posts beforehand.

I was thinking 200 ... went past that and thought ... "ok, 250" ... WRONG. It think it's 500 ... at my rate of posting ... I'll get there about the time ... the Bills make the play-offs ...