I'm tired of being a Rookie!!!

damj

Go to the consumer forum and talk/post to yourself for a couple of months. That should do it.

I've done that, and me too. Another option is to keep bumping your own posts. :lol:

Yeah, he told me to back away from the deep fryer, take off my McUniform and leave.

:lol:

I think. :thumbsup:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

keep up that kind of whining and you'll never get there.....we can turn this car right around and go back home.....

How many posts until I move up?!?

Answer me quick, I need to know if I should tell my boss to F-off, move back into my parents basement and get busy posting! :nana::w00t::w00t:

keep up that kind of whining and you'll never get there.....we can turn this car right around and go back home.....

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

I have to go bathroom ...

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

How many posts until I move up?!?

Answer me quick, I need to know if I should tell my boss to F-off, move back into my parents basement and get busy posting! :nana::w00t::w00t:

Ok ... This post will put me at 250 ... yea to me ... so let's see what happens when I hit that ole "Add Reply" button!

the rules for the status can be found hear....you seam to be on youre weigh to getting there be for tomorrow

OTW FAQ'z

At leest you halve the official TBD speelling down pat! Your a reel geneyus! :nana:

rickrolled. Well played Pooj!

:w00t: Four-plus years and that photos never gets old. Wunder what ol LSI is up to?

you picked up on that???? good, i was hoping that little rule didnt go by the wayside.... :nana:

At leest you halve the official TBD speelling down pat! Your a reel geneyus! :w00t:

:w00t: Four-plus years and that photos never gets old. Wunder what ol LSI is up to?

Doesn't matter anyway damj, about the time you post enough to get four or five little blue boxes, we'll have another server melt down and you'll drop back down to 83 posts or something like that.

Ah, you're back up to four again. Not bad. I like to check on the progress of some of the more promising acolytes from time to time as I sip my cognac up here by the fireplace in the VIP lounge.