I'm tired of being a Rookie!!!

damj

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

goddam it.....some please sing dancing queen so i can get "Rainbow Connection" from playing in my head.... :blink:

I just don't care. Until a person memorizes the words and is able to sing " The Rainbow Connection " with feeling, they should never raise above rookie status....... just never....

• 2 weeks later...
Only 15 more posts to go ... I should start another Jay Cutler thread, that'll put me over the top ...

Yeah ... 500 ... I made it ... I would like to thank some of those who helped make this possible.

First, to /dev/null for his excellent "Start an unfounded Rumor" post ...

Second, to the Buffalo airport and all the watching of players and coaches coming and going.

Third, to Soprano, without your stupid "Inside Source" rumors and all the bashing that we give you, I would be at least still 50 posts away from this historic moment.

Of course we can't forget our favorite big tub o' goo ... Mike Williams and all of the "Where in the World is Mike Williams" posts.

Finally, thanks to all of those stupid Jay Cutler posts.

Yeah ... 500 ... I made it ... I would like to thank some of those who helped make this possible.

Second, to the Buffalo airport and all the watching of players and coaches coming and going.

Third, to Soprano, without your stupid "Inside Source" rumors and all the bashing that we give you, I would be at least still 50 posts away from this historic moment.

Of course we can't forget our favorite big tub o' goo ... Mike Williams and all of the "Where in the World is Mike Williams" posts.

Congrats, maybe you can finally move out of Mom's Basement. <_<

Congrats! Now that you have made it, I guess I can tell you that all you really had to do was edit your "Custom member title" in your profile information....

Congrats, damj!

You realize, of course, that we're going to keep referring to you as "rookie."

True ... you will have a complex that will require psychological counseling and shock therapy ... oh wait you are already going through this anyway ... next step is a lobotomy.