McShay versus Kiper and the Gloves are Off

H2o

These two guys SERIOUSLY do not like each other. It's worse than Salisbury and Clayton EVER were towards each other. McShay couldn't say 2 words without Kiper jumping on him about Stafford. Kiper made himself look like a complete donkey at the end though. He said he would, "take Stafford with the #1 overall pick even if he wasn't going to be a great QB in the NFL." That's about one of the most retarded things I've ever heard.

These two guys SERIOUSLY do not like each other. It's worse than Salisbury and Clayton EVER were towards each other. McShay couldn't say 2 words without Kiper jumping on him about Stafford. Kiper made himself look like a complete donkey at the end though. He said he would, "take Stafford with the #1 overall pick even if he wasn't going to be a great QB in the NFL." That's about one of the most retarded things I've ever heard.

When is Kiper not making himself look like a donkey...for a guru, he is rarely right

Kiper is a waste of time. I'm a little sick of McShay, since SC has him on EVERY SINGLE DAY, but he comes off much less arrogant than Kiper and generally has better opinions....though that doesn't say a whole lot.

Kiper is an iconic gimmick. The Hulk Hogan of the draft. Everyone aspires to be like him, and he doesn't know when to step down. McShay is just a tool. He changes his opinion consistently, every time Mayock adjusts his player rankings.

I agree about Mcshay, I've always wondered how this bozo got a job as an scout / player analyst when he clearly doesn't know much.

I didn't think it was as bad as I've seen it between the two of them before, however I don't think they are worse than Clayton/Salsbury. Those two got personal (well, at least Salsbury did).

This segment was basically Kiper attacking McShay for not being 100% on Stafford.

I say the whole thing is an act. Someone mentioned Salisbury/Clayton thing, and those guys had a 4 hour show on the radio and never argued. Now they do a two minute piece on SC, and they sound like they hate each other. ESPN knows that kind of thing sells, so they instruct them to be hostile to each other. Nothing more than pro rassling, and just like pro rasslin, I just cannot watch.

TIVO is such a necessity !!!

Mayock could kick both of their asses at the same time

Mayock, hands down is far and away better then any two draft gurus combined. He is informitive,easy to listen to, and he is spot on with his projections. Last year I believe he was 100% through the first round and only missed a couple of picks in the second round. Oh ya he doesnt come off like a pompus douche.

I say the whole thing is an act. Someone mentioned Salisbury/Clayton thing, and those guys had a 4 hour show on the radio and never argued. Now they do a two minute piece on SC, and they sound like they hate each other. ESPN knows that kind of thing sells, so they instruct them to be hostile to each other. Nothing more than pro rassling, and just like pro rasslin, I just cannot watch.

TIVO is such a necessity !!!

I don't know, I remember watching Salisbury go off on Clayton & a couple days later he was off the air, his contract not renewed.