Don't Be Surprised if the Bills Take...................

H2o

He kinda shot himself in the foot today by running a 40 yard dash in the high 4.5's. He did perform well in his other drills though. He is now going to be widely viewed as a potential FS in the NFL. I heard Mayock say, "This guy would be a Pro Bowl FS in his rookie year." He's almost surely not going to be selected by anyone in front of us. I hate to say it, but our track record may hold true to form again. Another DB in the 1st Round :rolleyes:

He kinda shot himself in the foot today by running a 40 yard dash in the high 4.5's. He is now going to be widely viewed as a potential FS in the NFL. I heard Mayock say, "This guy would be a Pro Bowl FS in his rookie year." He's almost surely not going to be selected by anyone in front of us. I hate to say it, but our track record may hold true to form again. Another DB in the 1st Round :rolleyes:

Won't happen

Russ Brandon seems like a bright guy

He knows what Buffalo needs and he knows our fans

I respect Russ

I have a really good feeling we are going to get Owen Daniels :pirate:

He kinda shot himself in the foot today by running a 40 yard dash in the high 4.5's. He did perform well in his other drill though. He is now going to be widely viewed as a potential FS in the NFL. I heard Mayock say, "This guy would be a Pro Bowl FS in his rookie year." He's almost surely not going to be selected by anyone in front of us. I hate to say it, but our track record may hold true to form again. Another DB in the 1st Round :rolleyes:

shot himself in the foot? is he related to plaxico burress?

He kinda shot himself in the foot today by running a 40 yard dash in the high 4.5's. He did perform well in his other drills though. He is now going to be widely viewed as a potential FS in the NFL. I heard Mayock say, "This guy would be a Pro Bowl FS in his rookie year." He's almost surely not going to be selected by anyone in front of us. I hate to say it, but our track record may hold true to form again. Another DB in the 1st Round :rolleyes:

I highly doubt NFL front offices are all of a sudden going to change their opinion of a player and what position he plays simply because he ran a relatively meaningless 4.5 40 time. Especially not 2 months before the draft. Fans and idiot "draftniks" put waaaay more stock in the scouting combine than any front office does.

He kinda shot himself in the foot today by running a 40 yard dash in the high 4.5's. He did perform well in his other drills though. He is now going to be widely viewed as a potential FS in the NFL. I heard Mayock say, "This guy would be a Pro Bowl FS in his rookie year." He's almost surely not going to be selected by anyone in front of us. I hate to say it, but our track record may hold true to form again. Another DB in the 1st Round :blink:

If the Bills take Jenkins at 11 at will do more than shoot myself in the foot, I will shoot myself in the head! Please not another OSU corner and we have other pressing needs.

Kirwain and Ryan didn't think the Jenkins hurt his draft position at the combine. They said he has good size and is good at engaging the wr at the line of scrimage. They also discussed his quicness as shown by his short shuttle time, which was one of the fastest at the combine. Both Kirwain and Ryan thought he was going to be a very good cb.

All of this said, I don't think the bills should draft him. The top teams in the nfl don't draft cbs in the 1st. The Patriots really needed a cb last year but decided to draft Mayo. How many cbs have the Steelers drafted in the 1st? How about the Colts? I'm not saying the cb position is not important. The Patriots and Colts at one time or another have invested major money on cbs. My point is, the cb position is one that can be addressed later in the draft. The 1st round is for play makers and talented big men.

Won't happen

Russ Brandon seems like a bright guy

He knows what Buffalo needs and he knows our fans

I respect Russ

I have a really good feeling we are going to get Owen Daniels :blink:

I totally agree....Everyone has to realize that the Bills must know they are under the PR microscope...no DB for sure...I still say DT Peria Jerry at #11....Everyone has to realize the scheme we play (need 1 gap DT not Raji)....I am not saying Jerry is better but Bills pick according to their system...Also, look for no FB and no 3-4 type OLB (Aaron Curry), MLB (Rey Maualuga), or DE (Brian Orakpo)...