Jauron knows we (most of us anyway)

BLZFAN4LIFE

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When we don't win, I'm not particularly happy.

And you people say the man shows no emotion! How dare you?!

As a coaching staff, we have to get more efficient in terms of our communication. ... Game-time decisions, whenever they don't work, they're the wrong decision. You'd like to have them work. Hopefully, the ball will bounce our way a little more often.

Play not to lose you Dick. <_<

I wonder if he thinks he's a bad coach. He must be in denial or something, otherwise he'd just quit and walk away, knowing the Bills would be better off without him.

Did DJ miss a field goal against the Browns after their counterpart nailed a 50 yarder? Did DJ fumble in a close game against Miami trying to stretch for a first down? Did DJ fumbled against the Jets?

Did DJ miss a field goal against the Browns after their counterpart nailed a 50 yarder? Did DJ fumble in a close game against Miami trying to stretch for a first down? Did DJ fumbled against the Jets?

Your argument is meaningless. If you are going to scrutinize a few plays in "should've won's" then you can do the same thing for "could've lost" games like Jax, Oak, and Den. The fact is that Dick is 21-27 as HC of the Bills (57-76 overall) and has shown no improvement in the team's record since he's been here.

Nope. But DJ coaches all the turds who did & they all like him.

No, and he didn't catch the game winning TD at the end of the Jacksonville game, or break up that 4th down pass into the endzone to seal the victory against Denver, etc.. Like I've said before, you always come up one painful step short of having a point. Try some ginko or something.

No, and he didn't catch the game winning TD at the end of the Jacksonville game, or break up that 4th down pass into the endzone to seal the victory against Denver, etc.. Like I've said before, you always come up one painful step short of having a point. Try some ginko or something.

And what's your point? Dick Jauron sucks and is hopeless??? Great point and wonderful out of the box thinking. You are truly unique in your brilliance. And guess what if Jauron and the Bills fail next year? You can come on a message board and brag about how right you were!!! :P

In Jauron's 3 years here, the Bills have finished with the following ranking in least penalties: 2nd, 1st, and 12th. The only other team to finish in the top 12 for the last 3 years is the Colts. But I guess that has nothing to doing with coaching. :censored:

Jauron isn't the best coach but he's not as bad as people make him out to be. Quite simply, this team wasn't good enough talent-wise and didn't have a superstar QB to put them over the top.

Jauron isn't the best coach but he's not as bad as people make him out to be. Quite simply, this team wasn't good enough talent-wise and didn't have a superstar QB to put them over the top.

I'll break my rule about responding to people I ignore here.

You obviously didn't know that DJ had a great deal of personnel authority with there being no de facto GM from 2006-08. On one hand the team didn't have enough talent, but on the other Jauron was the guy with a huge role in picking many of those players. It wouldn't surprise me if he had a lot of say over free agents as well.

And why do teams need a superstar QB to put them "over the top?" Surely Brad Johnson, Trent Dilfer, Jake Delhomme, and Rex Grossman will never be confused with Peyton Manning or Tom Brady. Yet all of them advanced to the SB, with two of them being on the winning size.

Quit while you're only being lapped, not embarrassed.

In Jauron's 3 years here, the Bills have finished with the following ranking in least penalties: 2nd, 1st, and 12th. The only other team to finish in the top 12 for the last 3 years is the Colts. But I guess that has nothing to doing with coaching. :censored:

You really are grasping at straws here, which makes any arguement for Jauron seem even more desperate.

And what's your point? Dick Jauron sucks and is hopeless??? Great point and wonderful out of the box thinking. You are truly unique in your brilliance. And guess what if Jauron and the Bills fail next year? You can come on a message board and brag about how right you were!!! :P

Let me break from conventional wisdom here (mob mentality) and agree with you. Jauron is not a great (or even good) game day coach but I have never seen a team quit on him, they are loyal to him and work hard (great attendance in off season). I agree with Ralph, our best chance to be successful next year is to bring the final pieces into play through free agency and the draft, keep continuity in the organization and move forward. I know this does not appeal to the "blow it up and start all over" crowd but I believe it is the right way to move forward. Go Bills!

How many times do you have to get hit over the head with a baseball bat before you decide that it hurts?

Let me make a wild guess...you liked Flutie dint ya?

Change the Bills to Bears and you probably sound an awful lot like a Chicago Bears fan weakly defending their head coach against the rising tide of discontent, circa 2003.

At least they had the joy of that luckiest of lucky 13-3 season to enjoy. Dick Jauron sucks 200 pound rampaging monkey balls.