Jauron knows we (most of us anyway)

BLZFAN4LIFE

my favorite Jauron quote from the article was.... I'm a fan. I certainly have teams I pull for, and the Buffalo Bills are at the top of the list. When we don't win, I'm not particularly happy

man im sure glad the Bills are one of the teams at the top his favorite list!! sweet!!! maybe they should be just more then one of his favorite teams? that statement right there shows how much the man cares, or is just too stupid to be the one in charge of the team

I really liked that quote too. Glad the Bills are at the top of the list. Who else is on your list Dick? Are you a fan of the Patriots? Does it make you particularly happy when Belichick spanks your arse? Are the Jets and Dolphins on your list? Wow what a great attitude. No wonder disappointed Dick is a career loser.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is the first year ever that i am numb....even when greg williams wasn't working out i still had blind faith ,that the bills would progress...i will always love the bills and i would never want them to do bad,but i think this is the year where i will find more time to ride my motorcycle on sundays.it is the first year i have no plans to go down to the meadowlands and watch the bills play the jets.this thing needs to be blown up.......after last season or even the past few....besides special teams can you say the bills are really good at this or that?you can't......we have no idenity.....we are not feared on defense or offense....we have a head coach that never took fairchild to task....jauron never imposed his will on these coordinators.the main weakness in the tampa cover two defense(even when warren sapp was in tampa) was that it didnt stop the run...well in cold buffalo if you cant stop the run you lose.it is as simple as that.untill jauron is gone this team will fight to even be medicore.....go bills in"2012

this thing needs to be blown up.......after last season or even the past few....besides special teams can you say the bills are really good at this or that?you can't......we have no idenity.....we are not feared on defense or offense....we have a head coach that never took fairchild to task.

It's going to take a disaster season in order for this to happen. I'm not pulling for a 5-11, but there must be a point at which people begin to see the folly of having a HC who's had 3 season of 7-9, makes huge gameday blunders, and hires assistants that no one wants.

And the most absurd move is not having a GM with authority over personnel issues. If RW is that insecure about trusting someone now, wait until after the season. I hope they make the playoffs, but overcoming the HC might be tougher than their opponents in 2009. We can only wait.

It's going to take a disaster season in order for this to happen. I'm not pulling for a 5-11, but there must be a point at which people begin to see the folly of having a HC who's had 3 season of 7-9, makes huge gameday blunders, and hires assistants that no one wants.

And the most absurd move is not having a GM with authority over personnel issues. If RW is that insecure about trusting someone now, wait until after the season. I hope they make the playoffs, but overcoming the HC might be tougher than their opponents in 2009. We can only wait.

When the Bills lost the last game of 08, I thought well there is NO WAY Ralph keeps Dick...................boy was I WRONG :D<_<:wacko:

I disagree. GW first year team was severely hampered by salary cap constraints. And under Mularkey, the Bills have produced their only season this decade.

Three years of Jauron, and the only thing to show for it is "excuses" of why he was unable to produce a winner.

Nobody has yet to prove Jauron is even capable of being able to produce a winner.

This is true. I also realize they are not going to change their minds now.

That still does not mean I have to like the decision, nor does it mean I should start drinking the yellow colored "Kool-Aid" just because some people want to believe it tastes just like "Lemonade with a twist".

What proof do you have Jauron can succeed with a "good team"?

How do you know the Bills are NOT a "good" team?

After watching the Bills the past two years, how can you NOT determine coaching is having a serious negative impact on this team?

What has he done over the past few years that were good?

Let's be honest and get on the same page here first of all, our quarterbacks lost us more games than our coaching. Every coach in the league makes coaching mistakes, the good coaches also have good quarterbacks to make up for these mistakes. The Bills didn't have that.

The Bills are not a "good team" because they've gone 7-9 three years in a row, whether you want to blame Jauron, Losman, Edwards, Ralph, Marv etc.

But the only consistent weakness over these years has been at quarterback.

Jauron did not go out and throw three horrible interceptions against the Browns on MNF, in a game that would have been a blow-out without the early mistakes. Jauron didn't turn the ball over in pivitol moments against the Jets and Dolphins earlier in the year - two games which the Bills were controlling and would have cruised to victory without mistakes from the quarterback. Jauron didn't miss those field goals against the 49ers, nor did he overlook wide open receivers on 4th down. I'm sure you see what I'm getting at.

The success of a team has far more to do with the players on the field than the coach. Jauron is a very smart coach, and his players are extremely disciplined.

Those who blame Jauron are unwilling to admit that this team has far bigger problems.

Are there better coaches out there? Yes. Did Jauron cost us some games last year? Yes, he did his part in some of those losses. But he is a proven, capable coach, and sticking with the same coaches allows us to pick up where we left off last season and fix what went wrong.

Add another offseason for Trent (no more excuses), improve the defense a little, add a couple of weapons on offense, and you'll be in the playoffs next year.

Let's be honest and get on the same page here first of all, our quarterbacks lost us more games than our coaching. Every coach in the league makes coaching mistakes, the good coaches also have good quarterbacks to make up for these mistakes. The Bills didn't have that.

The Bills are not a "good team" because they've gone 7-9 three years in a row, whether you want to blame Jauron, Losman, Edwards, Ralph, Marv etc.

Jauron did not go out and throw three horrible interceptions against the Browns on MNF, in a game that would have been a blow-out without the early mistakes. Jauron didn't turn the ball over in pivitol moments against the Jets and Dolphins earlier in the year - two games which the Bills were controlling and would have cruised to victory without mistakes from the quarterback. Jauron didn't miss those field goals against the 49ers, nor did he overlook wide open receivers on 4th down. I'm sure you see what I'm getting at.

The success of a team has far more to do with the players on the field than the coach. Jauron is a very smart coach, and his players are extremely disciplined.

Those who blame Jauron are unwilling to admit that this team has far bigger problems.

Are there better coaches out there? Yes. Did Jauron cost us some games last year? Yes, he did his part in some of those losses. But he is a proven, capable coach, and sticking with the same coaches allows us to pick up where we left off last season and fix what went wrong.

Add another offseason for Trent (no more excuses), improve the defense a little, add a couple of weapons on offense, and you'll be in the playoffs next year.

The Bills as you pointed out have problems aside from Dick, however he is the Head Man & therefore the BIGGEST problem.

:beer: You just gave us all some real gems...

"every coach in the league makes mistakes..."

"the only consistent weakness is QB..."

"Jauron is a very smart coach..."

"are there better coaches out there?..."

You know what CFLstyle? Mike Malarkey, Greg Williams, Hank Bullough and Kay Stephenson never threw an interception either. The only difference between them and Jauron is that none of them were so fortunate enough to have a gaudy eight seasons of NFL failure as a track record. This guy's losing resume has become historical in it's consistency. The jury was in on this guy after his first head coaching stint of the Chicago Bears. It's sad that Levy, Wilson and amazingly to this day some Bills fans continue to have faith in this loser. If Dick Jauron is a very smart coach then Tony Sparano is God almighty. Sorry but saying Dick Jauron is a very smart coach is a basic admission that you know nothing about football. You've got a very loooooong year ahead of you if you plan on supporting this chicken sh_t of a head coach. "Are there better coaches out there?" Dude, he's hands down the f__king worst head coach in the league.

Tim Graham's ESPN article.

O.K. Dick, now DO SOMETHING about it, other than being disappointed.

Dick knows its about winning and losing, if he wins we'll all think he is the greatest, since hes losing he sucks. Dick realizes thats its not all his fault since his team is pretty bad and his division is pretty tough, however he is aware that it all falls on him in the end

Good coaches always look for ways to win, regardless of the QB. They do not need a "good" QB to make up for their mistakes. Average coaches need a good QB to be successful. Bad coaches will rarely be successful regardless of their QB.

Great. You have shown correlation. You still have not shown causation.

If this is your attempt @ causation, keep grasping:

* Browns game - making the statement that the game would have been a blowout if the ints were NOT thrown is paper thin. It is on par with the statement "If I had played the Lotto last night, I would have won." It a paper thin argument because there is no way to prove your statement. Even if the passes were not picked, there is no proof the WR would have caught the ball, or that the Bills would not have still ended up punting the ball a few plays later. Following your logic, I can just as easily say "If Jauron had called passing plays on the last drive instead of running the ball, the Bills would have won the game."

As for the rest of your examples, the same concepts apply. You cannot provide any proof the games outcomes would have been different if the outcome of the plays would have been different.

So the problem is not the coaches, the problem is the 53 players on the team? :beer:

Jauron is a smart coach - why? Because he graduated from an Ivy league school?

How does that qualify him being a smart football coach?

1. Those that blame Jauron realize he is the BIGGEST problem.

2. Jauron is NOT a proven, capable coach. Again, I ask, where is the proof that substantiates that claim. If anything, Jaron is a proven loser of a coach. His record and body of work speaks for itself.

3. How come Trent gets only three years (no more excuses), but the proven loser (1 winning season out of 8) is allowed more time?

Jauron is not the biggest problem. He didn't hire himself. Russ Brandon didn't hire himself and neither did Tom Modrak.

The biggest problem the Bills have is ownership. If the owner is only good at making money and nothing else, you don't get a good football team.

The glory years of the 1990's were an aberration based on the years before and after them. We've been a mediocre organization and the constant has been Ralph Wilson. As they say, it all starts at the top.

The Bills just finished their 49th year. Their all-time record is 348-384-8 (.475)

They've had only four periods of success. Lou Saban's first tenure (2 AFL Championships), his second tenure which was concurrent with the O.J. Simpson era, the Chuck Knox era, and the Marv Levy/Wade Phillips era. All four of those coaches finished their Bills coaching careers with a winning career percentage in Buffalo.

The Bills have had a winning record 20 times in 49 seasons. The above four coaches account for 19 of them.

If you take away the seasons in which the Bills were coached by Saban, Knox, Levy, and Phillips, the Bills have only had one winning season. That was in 2004 when they finished 9-7 under Mike Mularkey.

Those same four coaches had a combined record of 246-170-8. Take away those coaches and the Bills are 101-213, a winning percentage of .322.

That means that in nearly two-thirds of their seasons (29 of 49 seasons), the Bills have on average, won less than one-third of their games.

It's Wilson people.

You said basically the same thing last year.

You keep telling yourself that. Because you are always willing to blame something else.

It's more fun to hope for the best than continuing to focus on worst case scenarios. Just sayin'. It's only football, for chrissake. Maybe the Bills will go 11-5 next year. Who knows? And if they don't, life is gonna go on. Jauron will get fired if they go 7-9 again, and then disgruntled fans will still get what they want, albeit one year later than they had desired. The point is, enjoy the season and hope Jauron has a good year. Focusing on his inadequacies has to be a frustrating way to live.

It's more fun to hope for the best than continuing to focus on worst case scenarios. Just sayin'. It's only football, for chrissake. Maybe the Bills will go 11-5 next year. Who knows? And if they don't, life is gonna go on. Jauron will get fired if they go 7-9 again, and then disgruntled fans will still get what they want, albeit one year later than they had desired. The point is, enjoy the season and hope Jauron has a good year. Focusing on his inadequacies has to be a frustrating way to live.

"Hope for the best....prepare for the worst" - it's the motto of the 2009-2010 Buffalo Bills.

Dick Jauron is probably the worst thing to happen to the Bills in the modern era. Yes...worse than Donahoe.

"Hope for the best....prepare for the worst" - it's the motto of the 2009-2010 Buffalo Bills.

Dick Jauron is probably the worst thing to happen to the Bills in the modern era. Yes...worse than Donahoe.

Again. It's not Jauron's fault. It's Ralph's fault for hiring Marv whose fault it is that Jauron was hired. Then Ralph retains Jauron.

Difficult concept I guess.