Railroading Lynch

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I cannot express my personal opinions on the civil rights of Lynch & others being violated (My post Gestapoly taken off the board earlier), I will post this article that explains it better.

http://www.realfootball365.com/articles/bills/13643

Your Lynch post was merged with the main lynch thread. I didn't realize it needed it's own thread. :censored:

Since I cannot express my personal opinions on the civil rights of Lynch & others being violated (My post Gestapoly taken off the board earlier), I will post this article that explains it better.

http://www.realfootball365.com/articles/bills/13643

Amen! The Bills fans throwing Lynch under the bus for this frankly disgust me.

Lynch was actually SHOT AT BEFORE with real bullets. This was BEFORE he became a rich well known NFL athlete and before Sean Taylor and that Bronco DB were buried six feet under. I'll be pissed if I find out this was an unprevoked search and that he was harassed because of his skin color and the expensive car he was driving. Bunch of suburban babies here who have no clue what it's like to be Lynch and know what it's like to be a victim of a shooting. I love Lynch and think he's the first REAL football player this team has seen since Kelly and the gang left the spotlight. Oh yeah, he's seems like a great guy with a huge heart too! This is not a big deal to me, the hit and run thing was much more serious of an occurance. I chalked that up to him being young and foolish in his decision-making. Give me 53 Marshawn Lynchs and I'd be very happy to root for the Bill thank you very much. Hey Marshawn, at least there's some here that actually get why you had a gun in your possession and still have your back. Now go get yourself a license or an armed body guard next time if you're going into a threatening area.

Look, this is bad news. Marshawn should know better than to allegedly be driving around with a loaded gun. I'm disappointed in my favorite player.

Still, I'm disgusted by the way the Buffalo News is jumping on him. Full disclosure: I'm a newspaper reporter.

I generally like Jerry Sullivan, but his column today was disgusting. Lynch gets kicked out of a bar for bringing in his own liquor and that shows a punk pattern? Are you kidding? If Chris Kelsay got kicked out of a bar for bringing in his own beer, the media would laugh and call him a cowboy.

And then for the News to quote some anonymous cop source from the suburbs saying Lynch's traffic incident was part of a pattern to me is irresponsible.

Oh, and by the way, when Lynch was shot at in Oakland, it was a case of mistaken identity. He was in a car outside his sister's high school graduation. I was living in Oakland at the time and anyone who followed the story knows it had nothing to do with Lynch.

Look, this is bad news. Marshawn should know better than to allegedly be driving around with a loaded gun. I'm disappointed in my favorite player.

Still, I'm disgusted by the way the Buffalo News is jumping on him. Full disclosure: I'm a newspaper reporter.

I generally like Jerry Sullivan, but his column today was disgusting. Lynch gets kicked out of a bar for bringing in his own liquor and that shows a punk pattern? Are you kidding? If Chris Kelsay got kicked out of a bar for bringing in his own beer, the media would laugh and call him a cowboy.

And then for the News to quote some anonymous cop source from the suburbs saying Lynch's traffic incident was part of a pattern to me is irresponsible.

Oh, and by the way, when Lynch was shot at in Oakland, it was a case of mistaken identity. He was in a car outside his sister's high school graduation. I was living in Oakland at the time and anyone who followed the story knows it had nothing to do with Lynch.

I don't think anyone cares if he owns a gun, it's whether or not he owns and carries a gun that registered to him. Being shot at should make one want to understand and be responsible in that subject, not naive and sophmoric. Second amendment=awesome: breaking gun laws=never awesome.

Lynch "railroaded"??? :censored:

You must be joking. Any other hood rat would be looking at 5-10. Lynch will probably be in uniform on opening day and it's unlikely he will spend a single night in prison.

Nice find. It's a really good article. I agree with everything this guy says.

I can't agree with that kota. The article has little to do with Lynch's case. It's basically an emotional tirade against current gun laws. Now I happen to disagree with many of the gun laws in our country, but that's not the issue. The fact is Lynch broke the law and should be held accountable under it.

The article goes on to complain about the reasons for his arrest. What was the probable cause? I don't know. Neither does the author. Let's just allow due process to take its course.

Amen! The Bills fans throwing Lynch under the bus for this frankly disgust me.

Most fans are basically hypocrites and I'll readily admit to being one of them. I want football players who act like thugs to be punished but I also want the Bills' #1 RB to be on the field. But for those people who think that wealth and fame isn't an excuse to fail to act like a responsible citizen, I certainly won't condemn them to 'throwing Lynch under the bus'. Maybe they just want criminals (again, assuming due process is carried out) punished.

Lynch was actually SHOT AT BEFORE with real bullets.

Now this is where the argument really breaks down. So what? How does his prior experience alter his rights under the law or within society? If he's so worried about getting shot, perhaps he ought to avoid places where that tends to happen, and avoid carrying weapons that are more likely than not to provoke such an incident in the first place.

The bottom line is that these guys still want to stick to the thug lifestyle even after they strike it rich and sometimes there is a price to be paid for that behavior. If this incident harms Lynch's career or life, 100% of the blame lies with himself.

I'm wondering about the "pattern" thing per "Southtowns Police"

Lynch "railroaded"??? <_<

You must be joking. Any other hood rat would be looking at 5-10. Lynch will probably be in uniform on opening day and it's unlikely he will spend a single night in prison.

I can't agree with that kota. The article has little to do with Lynch's case. It's basically an emotional tirade against current gun laws. Now I happen to disagree with many of the gun laws in our country, but that's not the issue. The fact is Lynch broke the law and should be held accountable under it.

The article goes on to complain about the reasons for his arrest. What was the probable cause? I don't know. Neither does the author. Let's just allow due process to take its course.

Most fans are basically hypocrites and I'll readily admit to being one of them. I want football players who act like thugs to be punished but I also want the Bills' #1 RB to be on the field. But for those people who think that wealth and fame isn't an excuse to fail to act like a responsible citizen, I certainly won't condemn them to 'throwing Lynch under the bus'. Maybe they just want criminals (again, assuming due process is carried out) punished.

Now this is where the argument really breaks down. So what? How does his prior experience alter his rights under the law or within society? If he's so worried about getting shot, perhaps he ought to avoid places where that tends to happen, and avoid carrying weapons that are more likely than not to provoke such an incident in the first place.

The bottom line is that these guys still want to stick to the thug lifestyle even after they strike it rich and sometimes there is a price to be paid for that behavior. If this incident harms Lynch's career or life, 100% of the blame lies with himself.

Never said it was an excuse, just that his motives for having a gun be it legal or illegal are very understandable. You remind me of that deranged former prosecutor, Nancy Grace. Hang em, hang em!

I love how you guys gloss over the potential of the cops' nefarious role here. It's very possible they were running roughshot all over Lynch's rights that night. Were they being responsible? Pulling over a Mercedes with three black guys in it with no reason (if this was indeed the case)? Watch it now, looks like your hypocrisy is showing again.

So you think that Marshawn should avoid going back to the bad areas where his friends and family are located? Sorry, but that's where your argument breaks down. Marshawn seems like a very loyal cat which is probably why he never gives up on plays. Get off your high horse buddy and stop making a mountain out of a freaking mohill. OMG, NFL players have guns???? Holy crap!!!! Bunch of thugs!!!!

Taylor and that DB from Denver are dead. They were shot dead. Sorry, but I give Marshawn plenty of slack getting caught carrying a loaded weapon.