IF (and I say IF) the Lynch Rumor is True

/dev/null

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we start thinking of Knoshawn Moreno or Beanie Wells at #11?

IMO, Knowshon is going to be the next LT. I watched plenty of UGA games over the last couple of seasons and I think that this guy is the real deal. The game against LSU is what stands out in my mind. He had 163 yards carrying the team and broke a 68 yard TD that he showed his quickness through the hole and open field speed. He's going to be GOOD. Our #11 pick though? No.

I think it depends on what actually happened. If the pattern of stupidity with Lynch is true, if he didn't learn from getting lucky after a hit and run, then maybe we should look elsewhere. However, I think we have more pressing needs than running back and think we could wait until after the first round.

Who cares if he had a gun? He didn't shoot anybody with it, he wasn't waiving it around in public or shooting himself in a nightclub. This event does absolutely nothing to tarnish my image of Marshawn Lynch.

It's a sad fact that our country is so proud to own guns, as long as it's white people that own them.

Who cares if he had a gun? He didn't shoot anybody with it, he wasn't waiving it around in public or shooting himself in a nightclub. This event does absolutely nothing to tarnish my image of Marshawn Lynch.

It's a sad fact that our country is so proud to own guns, as long as it's white people that own them.

Does race always have to be an issue? The fact is, if Lynch had all of his documents, all of his permits in order, and wasn't doing anything wrong, there wouldn't be an arrest. He has the same opportunity to get permits that anyone else has, white, black, or other.

Does race always have to be an issue? The fact is, if Lynch had all of his documents, all of his permits in order, and wasn't doing anything wrong, there wouldn't be an arrest. He has the same opportunity to get permits that anyone else has, white, black, or other.

What if he had the permits for the gun, but just not on him at the time? I suspect (hope) that this is the case, especially after the Burress incident. Anyone know how the situation would likely play out in such a case, or is this unlikely to be the case, as the CA police would have access to a database showing whether or not he had the relevant permits to begin with?

What if he had the permits for the gun, but just not on him at the time? I suspect (hope) that this is the case, especially after the Burress incident. Anyone know how the situation would likely play out in such a case, or is this unlikely to be the case, as the CA police would have access to a database showing whether or not he had the relevant permits to begin with?

I would think the police department would be able to access the necessary information. It would be great if it were a misunderstanding, but generally misunderstandings don't carry a 35,000 dollar bail.

Holy F is GripnRip an idiot. So basically, what you're saying is that we shouldn't have laws and rules? And that you're such a homer that what he did is something you're OK with? And the racial blast, like somehow the concealed weapon law is only used against blacks is retarded, frankly.

There is one thing I will never ever do and that's stand being a childish, multi-millionaire athelete who thinks the rules don't apply to him. The guy knows the rules, or if he doesn't, he's a moron.

I'll say this. I'm a die-hard Bills fan, and was a season ticket holder the last couple seasons. But I hope he gets what he has coming to him, I really do. The hit and run was bad enough and everyone thought the guy made a single bad mistake. But this is now a trend of stupid behavior from an obviously ignorant person.

Holy F is GripnRip an idiot. So basically, what you're saying is that we shouldn't have laws and rules? And that you're such a homer that what he did is something you're OK with? And the racial blast, like somehow the concealed weapon law is only used against blacks is retarded, frankly.

There is one thing I will never ever do and that's stand being a childish, multi-millionaire athelete who thinks the rules don't apply to him. The guy knows the rules, or if he doesn't, he's a moron.

I'll say this. I'm a die-hard Bills fan, and was a season ticket holder the last couple seasons. But I hope he gets what he has coming to him, I really do. The hit and run was bad enough and everyone thought the guy made a single bad mistake. But this is now a trend of stupid behavior from an obviously ignorant person.

your a complete jack ass for that comment...so what if it was his yea so he protected his self from !@#$s like you from being jealous of what he has (I.E. money) nobody wants another sean taylor situation. He wasn't waving it or talking reckless with it, hell it might not be his but all that talking your doing is ignorance you should be ashamed of yourself...dont ever assume anything because if your wrong you look foolish...grow up.... :w00t: