IF (and I say IF) the Lynch Rumor is True

/dev/null

Holy F is GripnRip an idiot. So basically, what you're saying is that we shouldn't have laws and rules? And that you're such a homer that what he did is something you're OK with? And the racial blast, like somehow the concealed weapon law is only used against blacks is retarded, frankly.

There is one thing I will never ever do and that's stand being a childish, multi-millionaire athelete who thinks the rules don't apply to him. The guy knows the rules, or if he doesn't, he's a moron.

I'll say this. I'm a die-hard Bills fan, and was a season ticket holder the last couple seasons. But I hope he gets what he has coming to him, I really do. The hit and run was bad enough and everyone thought the guy made a single bad mistake. But this is now a trend of stupid behavior from an obviously ignorant person.

:w00t: Thank you for a sense of decency. Some on this board have lost it.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your a complete jack ass for that comment...so what if it was his yea so he protected his self from !@#$s like you from being jealous of what he has (I.E. money) nobody wants another sean taylor situation. He wasn't waving it or talking reckless with it, hell it might not be his but all that talking your doing is ignorance you should be ashamed of yourself...dont ever assume anything because if your wrong you look foolish...grow up.... :w00t:

I didn't see anything that would make him look foolish here. It's his opinion. I agree with it. He didn't condemn Lynch for doing anything, but if he has done something wrong, he should have to pay for it. He got away with a hit and run already.

Like I said earlier, Lynch has the same opportunity as everyone else to get the proper permits for a gun. Nobody has stopped him from that. It doesn't matter what he was doing with the gun. From what I have read the arrest wasn't for negligence or anything, just an unlawful concealed weapon. If that is the case, it appears to be his own fault. Why defend him for it? For that matter, why judge either way on this while charges have not been filed, or at least not released yet?

your a complete jack ass for that comment...so what if it was his yea so he protected his self from !@#$s like you from being jealous of what he has (I.E. money) nobody wants another sean taylor situation. He wasn't waving it or talking reckless with it, hell it might not be his but all that talking your doing is ignorance you should be ashamed of yourself...dont ever assume anything because if your wrong you look foolish...grow up.... :w00t:

"Another Sean Taylor"?? Man, where do you guys come from?

Taylor was shot in his home by a robber.

Lynch was riding around in a Mercedes pretending to be a tough guy.

"All that talking your doing is ignorance".........indeed!

What I was saying was IF AND ONLY IF it was his it was for protection because sean taylor was robbed at home sean taylor could have been robbed anywhere anybody could be robbed anywhere thats what i was saying. By you not understanding that makes you ignorant...now where are you coming from....and all this talk about him being a thug is completley dumbfound just becase he had dreads make him a thug thats stupid and racist...its a damn shame thats what people assume nowadays....

I didn't see anything that would make him look foolish here. It's his opinion. I agree with it. He didn't condemn Lynch for doing anything, but if he has done something wrong, he should have to pay for it. He got away with a hit and run already.

Like I said earlier, Lynch has the same opportunity as everyone else to get the proper permits for a gun. Nobody has stopped him from that. It doesn't matter what he was doing with the gun. From what I have read the arrest wasn't for negligence or anything, just an unlawful concealed weapon. If that is the case, it appears to be his own fault. Why defend him for it? For that matter, why judge either way on this while charges have not been filed, or at least not released yet?

I understand where that guy was coming from and i understand that was his opioion which is fine but the fact that he had to throw in all those extra things (I.E. childish multi-millionaire and calling him ignorant) was not neccesary at all he didnt

shoot anybody or anything IF the gun was his even at all so how could he jump to conclusions like that...thats not cool at all thats why i say he was igonorant to jump on the screw marshawn bandwagon....

I hope Ralph does right by Freddy Jackson and pay him what he deserves to be paid. I know he's required to play for Buffalo one more season, but it would sure be nice to see the Bills get a long-term deal done with him. The situation with Lynch just makes this all the more important.

Let me preface what I am about to say with this;

I REALLY want to like Marshawn and LOVE BEASTMODE.

But WTF is he thinking. Seriously. Learn from the mistakes of others and yourself man. What are you doing with an unliscenced handgun. (i have no problem with LEGAL firearms).

Even if you use your illegal weapon 100% in self defense, it still does not change the fact that you have an unliscenced pistol and you WILL STILL go to jail for using/possessing an unliscecned weapon.

you have all the money in the world, pay some guy to fill out the paperwork for you to make your gun legal or hire a bodyguard. ;) Marshawn you make it so hard for the average fan to support and cheer for you...

:rolleyes:

I hope Ralph does right by Freddy Jackson and pay him what he deserves to be paid. I know he's required to play for Buffalo one more season, but it would sure be nice to see the Bills get a long-term deal done with him. The situation with Lynch just makes this all the more important.

Jackson is 27 yrs old, last thing u do is lock him up long term. look at LJ

Indeed! You realize Taylor died because all he had to defednd himself from 2 tough guys actually carrying weapons on them and intending to do harm, is a machete?

The question is, where did you come from?

If the Bills feel their top priority is the running game, then instead of using the 1st pick on a RB, they should use it on an OL. You can run an average back behind a quality line, but you can't run a quality back behind an average line. Denver is the example to follow. If Lynch is out for a period, they will need someone to spell Jackson, and the better route is to get a FA veteran.

And he had no one to blame but himself for that.

I see. He deserved to die. But thank god he wasn't in possession of an illegal handgun!

And I guess that girl who was hit by Lynch last year deserved it, being out in the drinking district at 3 AM.

The fact of the matter is that none of us know the whole story. Lynch's attorney has already thrown out the possibility that

A. The gun wasn't his

B. The gun was actually in the trunk

Now, that could just be an attorney throwing things out there on behalf of his client. However, I honestly want to find out more about the situation before I pass judgment. There are many questions that need to be answered...

Was the gun his?

Did he have a license/permit for it?

Where was the gun located?

Why did the police approach the car -- and decide to search it?

Assuming it was his, why did he have a loaded gun in his possession?

I don't want to fault the police, because for all we know, Lynch and his buddies were creating a public disturbance -- and the police may very well have had probable cause to search the vehicle. I also don't want to jump the gun criticizing Lynch (even for using poor judgment), if he did just happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Like I said, we really need to hear the facts of the case -- in their totality.

Yes, that's absolutely what I said. :censored:

Okay, let's put this another way. Say Taylor owned an illegal gun, used it on his killers before they could use theirs on him, and is still alive today. Would you still be outraged that he illegally owned a gun and would you be clamoring for him to be charged with a felony, sent to jail, and/or suspended by the league? But the cops possibly illegally searching Lynch's car and finding a loaded handgun with no evidence that it was used or going to be used, means he should be convicted and jailed and/or suspended?

The fact of the matter is that none of us know the whole story. Lynch's attorney has already thrown out the possibility that

A. The gun wasn't his

B. The gun was actually in the trunk

Now, that could just be an attorney throwing things out there on behalf of his client. However, I honestly want to find out more about the situation before I pass judgment. There are many questions that need to be answered...

Was the gun his?

Did he have a license/permit for it?

Where was the gun located?

Assuming it was his, why did he have a loaded gun in his possession?

I don't want to fault the police, because for all we know, Lynch and his buddies were creating a public disturbance -- and the police may very well have had probable cause to search the vehicle. I also don't want to jump the gun criticizing Lynch (even for using poor judgment), if he did just happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Like I said, we really need to hear the facts of the case -- in their totality.

Truer words have never been spoken....however, that's not enough to stop the retard rodeo from going into overdrive here.

As a retired bar fly, and as a service for bar drinkers everywhere...

Make sure all your vehicle lights are functioning. Leave that bar with a burnt-out headlight, brake light, don't bother to use that turn signal, etc., you are a candidate for stoppage - you didn't comply with the ubiquitous vehicular laws.

Which are easy to comply with. Evidently less so if you are an authentic load...which the police well know. :censored: