OT: Anybody else sick of the word "ignorant"

Mikie2times

People have just been throwing the word around every five seconds lately. It's not just that but the fashion in which it is being used is almost always to attack other posters. It's really starting to get annoying considering 99% of the time people say another poster is ignorant simply because they have a different opinion. Do these people who so loosely use the word actually believe their is a 0% chance their opinion may be wrong?

Since "ignorant" is almost exclusively used on here as a word to attack or incite posters I say we utilize the filter feature. I nominate that every time somebody says Ignorant the filter changes it to "I'm a dusch bag".

Hopefully this post does not take a similar path as the stevestojan incident.

93931[/snapback]

the stevestojan filter is great! i think of him everytime i post now

wait...that seems kind of gay...not that there's anythign wrong with it

People have just been throwing the word around every five seconds lately.  It's not just that but the fashion in which it is being used is almost always to attack other posters. It's really starting to get annoying considering 99% of the time people say another poster is KzooMike simply because they have a different opinion.  Do these people who so loosely use the word actually believe their is a 0% chance their opinion may be wrong?

Since "KzooMike" is almost exclusively used on here as a word to attack or incite posters I say we utilize the filter feature. I nominate that every time somebody says KzooMike the filter changes it to "I'm a dusch bag".

93931[/snapback]

This has got to be the best post I've seen on these boards. These boards aren't the only place where you hear the word "KzooMike" used to describe a difference of opinon. Thanks for standing up and saying what a lot of us were thinking.

stevestojan T-Bone billsfanone Rosen KzooMike

Shouldn't "no more" also read "Belinda?"

94221[/snapback]

Don't be KzooMike - Belinda = nm = "no message"

ok, i'll say it first -- what's a "dusch" bag?

93936[/snapback]

It's Swedish for douche bag.

You see it's very cold in Sweden most of the year so they have to talk really fast because most of their words are very long and they have to talk fast so their lips don't freeze together. So a word like "douche" becomes "dusch." Every little bit helps to conserve energy and that's so important when you're so close to the Artic Circle. It's good for the local economy and their won/loss record vs. the Euro too.

Glad you asked? :doh: