What If, Just What If The Bills Signed..............

H2o

Reprotedly the guy wants 6 years at $12 million per. When a person talks about the money like that, like he has since becoming a FA, they probably don't really care where they get it from. Let's say that Ralph has some form of an epiphany, as it sort of sounded with his speech when finding out his HOF induction, and throws the cash his way. We have the cap room for sure. We would have Stroud and Haynesworth shutting down ANYTHING that even thought about coming in their direction. I think our defense could be top 5 next season with a healthy Schobel, Stroud, Haynesworth, and Brown/Orakpo/Johnson/English/Ayers (whomever we choose). We would go from no pressure on the QB and not really stopping the run to the team that nobody wants to face on any given Sunday. I know I'm dreaming, but it's the weekend and I get to sleep in a little bit longer than usual. :thumbsup:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reprotedly the guy wants 6 years at $12 million per. When a person talks about the money like that, like he has since becoming a FA, they probably don't really care where they get it from. Let's say that Ralph has some form of an epiphany, as it sort of sounded with his speech when finding out his HOF induction, and throws the cash his way. We have the cap room for sure. We would have Stroud and Haynesworth shutting down ANYTHING that even thought about coming in their direction. I think our defense could be top 5 next season with a healthy Schobel, Stroud, Haynesworth, and Brown/Orakpo/Johnson/English/Ayers (whomever we choose). We would go from no pressure on the QB and not really stopping the run to the team that nobody wants to face on any given Sunday. I know I'm dreaming, but it's the weekend and I get to sleep in a little bit longer than usual. :thumbsup:

Haynesworth next to Stroud would be a MASSIVE improvement for our defense but I don't think it's ever going to happen. BUT, his addition would make Schobel and Kelsay instantly better.

Im not going to be like everyone else and say its "not" going to happen, but I will say it most likely wont happen....anything can happen in the NFL...as Chris B. says " Buffalo usualy brings in 2 big name FA a year..I wouldnt be surprised to see 2 this year"(not an official quote)...if thats correct and it does happen..I could see Haynseworth and Birk as those 2 big names and thos 2 big names would be huge for our lines...

Nothing will make Schobel and Kelsay instantly better. One is a finesse end with the clock ticking, the other is merely pedestrian.

You're giving Kelsay too much credit. Pedestrian would be an upgrade. Kelsay is the proverbial old lady with groceries who needs assisted help crossing the street.

Signing Haynesworth would obviously be huge, giving us possibly our best dt tandem since Man Mountain Ted and Fat Pat or Fat Pat and Big Sam.

sign him today! he is what is called a difference maker

The defense would be tough in short yardage and he would draw double teams all day. He is a mean spirited tough guy that we have in low numbers on this team. Reality is it would never happen.

I hear a lot of fans saying the Bills won't...But, this team is at crossroad..either they commit to winning (Ralph says we don't have the talent) or just stay put and do nothing....Either the Bills will spend like a drunken sailor or be tighter than Uncle Scrooge's purse strings!!!

Before anyone says they won't, let's see when Free Agency begins!

He will be an Atlanta Falcon next year if they want him. He has a home here. He has made it known to the right people that he would like to play here.The Falcons need a big d tackle to replace Grady Jackson. If he goes anywhere he goes to Atlanta. All that said, yes i would like him, Suggs, and Peppers. If you are gonna dream dream big!

He will be an Atlanta Falcon next year if they want him. He has a home here. He has made it known to the right people that he would like to play here.The Falcons need a big d tackle to replace Grady Jackson. If he goes anywhere he goes to Atlanta. All that said, yes i would like him, Suggs, and Peppers. If you are gonna dream dream big!

Are we still waiting for that P. Manning for J.P. Losman trade to go through as well ?

Im not going to be like everyone else and say its "not" going to happen, but I will say it most likely wont happen....anything can happen in the NFL...as Chris B. says " Buffalo usualy brings in 2 big name FA a year..I wouldnt be surprised to see 2 this year"(not an official quote)...if thats correct and it does happen..I could see Haynseworth and Birk as those 2 big names and thos 2 big names would be huge for our lines...

You will know on February 28th I think it will be a quick strike kind of thing. It's not likely but possible

Ralph is in the Hall of fame and he never won the big one. That makes him a controversial selection. If he goes all out and wins one before he passes he puts an exclamation mark next to his name which is there for all time.