So...how much did you lose or win?

In the end I made a whopping $1.76 going 2/4 on my bets.

I had the Arizona money line (loss), Hightower to have more rushing yards than M. Moore (loss), Big Ben to throw a pick before Warner (win) and Steve Breaston to have more recieving yards than Nate Washington (win).

In the end I made a whopping $1.76 going 2/4 on my bets.

I had the Arizona money line (loss), Hightower to have more rushing yards than M. Moore (loss), Big Ben to throw a pick before Warner (win) and Steve Breaston to have more recieving yards than Nate Washington (win).

I made $250 on AZ...took them plus the points...but my friends brother lost $2000 on Pitt...

I put $100 into a numbers pool, and my halftime numbers were 7 & 7.... I sat in stunned silence when I saw the int return for a TD, then the review, and it was upheld to put the game at 17-7. That is the only time that I can remember ever winning on one of those types of pools.

Payout for the halftime numbers was $3K.

End game payout was $6K, and I almost hit on that one, too. Final score was 27-23 and I had 3 & 0 for the final! If Pitt hadn't scored at all, I would have won $9K total.

How'd everyone do?

I had Arizona getting 7 points and over 47. After the slow start to the game, I wasn't feeling too good. Then I started to perk up when the Cards came alive later in the second quarter. Then that amazing interception return happened, but that didn't really bother me, because I figured I needed points for the over, anyway. By the middle of the fourth quarter, I had just about given up, until the safety. Then I started running the numbers in my head. The way I saw it, if Arizona could score a TD and make it 23-20, then Pitt would come back and get a field goal to send it in OT, and then I'm guaranteed a winner no matter what. It's really weird rooting for Arizona the entire game, and then for that last drive, I have to root for Pittsburgh like crazy.