Micheal Phelps' new training regime

The Poojer

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good for him! A guy sacrifices and trains for years to be one of the greatest athletes on the planet, and has to take s#it for taking a hit of weed? That's bulls#it, in my book.

Go ahead, Mike. Take a toke, have a cocktail...whatever you want. You deserve it.

Good for him! A guy sacrifices and trains for years to be one of the greatest athletes on the planet, and has to take s#it for taking a hit of weed? That's bulls#it, in my book.

Go ahead, Mike. Take a toke, have a cocktail...whatever you want. You deserve it.

As long as they play the Jamaican national anthem when hes on the medal stand .

amen

BIg deal. the decriminalization of marijuana is lightyears behind its social acceptance. who gives a sh--? really. The guy has trained like a machine for years, let him party.

Agreed, who cares? Sad that in this world he is forced to come out with the standard "I made a mistake and apologize to my fans" crap.

Agreed, who cares? Sad that in this world he is forced to come out with the standard "I made a mistake and apologize to my fans" crap.

True, I was hoping for a "I already am worth over $100 mil, so yeah, every now and then I enjoy a toke. So what?"

I've literally come across zero people that have a problem with Phelps toking up, and yet because of the stupid PR machine, he has to apologize. I know he has to be a role model to kids and yada yada yada, but c'mon give the guy a break.

If the worst thing my kid does is smoke weed on occasion, then I will be a proud papa. Especially if he wins 10 gold medals in any Olympic sport.