Women talk too much

RU Serious

Another note... There are studies between different economic/education classes/levels of people and their children that they are raising and how many words are introduced to those children in a day.

Rougly:

The low income earners/least educated introduce the least amount of words to their young children.

The high income/professional earners introduce around double than the low-income earners.

And yes... The middle income is somewhere in between.

Actually, this study supports the finding that women talk way more than men (surprised?). I don't believe it addressed whether or not the amount women talk is "too much".

Harrumph!

:rolleyes:

In the words of Run D.M.C.......

You talk too much You could be, out of breath

You talk too much Man you naggin me to death

You talk too much Tired of hearing you speak

You talk too much Eight days a week

You talk too much Then you never shut up

I said you talk too much Why don't you ever SHUT UP!!!

You talk too much Then you never shut up!

I said you talk too much Homeboy you never SHUT UP!!!

I am going to my traditional Super Bowl party this coming Sunday. Me and the same couple of friends have been getting together for about 15 years now. I have only missed two of them. I used to really look forward to it. Now, as we have gotten older, and everyone either has a girlfriend or a wife, one my very best friends wives completely ruins the event on an annual basis...she chatters incessintly through the whole thing. Thing is, I really like her, but I can't stand watching sports with her around.

She could care less about football, but feels the need to fake interest, and ask the most inane questions, at the most inopportune times...it has become mentally taxing...I don't know how to explain to my buddy that it just isn't fun to watch with her...is that horrible? My gf doesn't talk all that much, and kind of "gets it" when it comes to sports (although she is a huge Cowboys fan), and nobody elses' mate talks so much. I know my other friends feel the same way...but we just put up with it. I go home feeling like I missed most of the nuances of the game...not that it won't be analyzed to death later.

Sorry to go off...I guess I should have started this out "Dear Abby...."

In the words of Run D.M.C.......

You talk too much You could be, out of breath

You talk too much Man you naggin me to death

You talk too much Tired of hearing you speak

You talk too much Eight days a week

You talk too much Then you never shut up

I said you talk too much Why don't you ever SHUT UP!!!

You talk too much Then you never shut up!

I said you talk too much Homeboy you never SHUT UP!!!

Or...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvMi42iig08

I am going to my traditional Super Bowl party this coming Sunday. Me and the same couple of friends have been getting together for about 15 years now. I have only missed two of them. I used to really look forward to it. Now, as we have gotten older, and everyone either has a girlfriend or a wife, one my very best friends wives completely ruins the event on an annual basis...she chatters incessintly through the whole thing. Thing is, I really like her, but I can't stand watching sports with her around.

She could care less about football, but feels the need to fake interest, and ask the most inane questions, at the most inopportune times...it has become mentally taxing...I don't know how to explain to my buddy that it just isn't fun to watch with her...is that horrible? My gf doesn't talk all that much, and kind of "gets it" when it comes to sports (although she is a huge Cowboys fan), and nobody elses' mate talks so much. I know my other friends feel the same way...but we just put up with it. I go home feeling like I missed most of the nuances of the game...not that it won't be analyzed to death later.

It's probably best to just put up with it. I don't know your friend, but most guys (unfortunately) will take their wife's side. Unless, of course, the Bills are playing in the Superbowl. In that case, you should feel free to personally lock her in the basement and duct-tape her mouth shut.

Simple answer. Men and football knowledgeable women in the living room in front of the flat screen, the rest of the bitches in the kitchen where they belong.

What do you mean we talk too much? I don't talk too much. where did you get that idea? i can't believe you said that! can you believe he just said that?? that's insane...no, wait...that's rude! can you believe he's being so rude? OMG!!

:thumbsup: