OUCH!!!! Kollar slaps Bills hard

Beerball

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? How can some people find a way to turn everything into a crack on Trent? When I read this article, it has nothing to do with our players...even our QB. It has everything to do with the schemes and plays that the players are put in.

How is this:

They’ve got a good offense here.

not a slap at every offensive player and coach? Seriously. I didn't edit anything out of the article, he didn't qualify his statement (to my knowledge). To say it is all schemes and plays is downright silly.

How is this:

not a slap at every offensive player and coach? Seriously. I didn't edit anything out of the article, he didn't qualify his statement (to my knowledge). To say it is all schemes and plays is downright silly.

& as good as an offense as they had the Texans won a grand total of one more game then we did. They are no closer to the playoffs then we are. If I was Kollar I would be mostly excited about coaching Super Mario. He will make any d-line coach look good.

How is this:

How is it silly? You don't think we have any playmakers on offense? You read this statement and see it as "Trent is just not good enough, so I have to leave"?

How is this:

Is any compliment he pays to his new employer automatically a jab against the Bills?

How is it silly? You don't think we have any playmakers on offense? You read this statement and see it as "Trent is just not good enough, so I have to leave"?

Now common, first I never mentioned any player. I said all offensive players and coaches. Second, you have to leave? WTF does that mean? The poster you should be questioning is crayonz, he's the one who dragged Trent Edwards into this thread. Apparently your compression isn't any better than mine.

The problem I had was with this statement of yours

It has everything to do with the schemes and plays that the players are put in.

The players (every stinkin one of em) are not exempt from responsibility for the truely offensive performance we saw this past season. But...Kollar is a POS putz for making the statement he did.

The way I look at it is that the Bills very easily could have blocked it, but they let him go. There's a reason why they let him go and it probably has something to do with our horrible DLine the last 3 years.

It's not like we just let Parcells walk out of here, it's a no name coach who has been coaching a position that has been an Achilles heel for us since he's been here. What's the big deal?

Fleeing rats? What are we talking about here?

I wonder how this may affect John McCargo and his status with the team etc. I seem to recall that Kollar and McCargo did not have a particularly good relationship.

I wonder if the new defensive line coach might better be able to reach this kid to get him where he needs to be. McCargo showed some flashes at the end of the 2007 season. I also don't know how much his injury may have effected him.

In any event, perhaps McCargo will respond better to the new d-line coach (whoever he may be). It would be nice if his career with the Bills could be salvaged and our investment in him pans out.

Yeah, but somehow they end up looking like the smart ones for knowing to get the hell out of dodge when the situation is looking bleak.

I think that moving to a team that is going to employ an aggressive defensive system really appeals to Kollar. (well, that and Mario Williams)

He could easily have said he wanted to be closer to family, but chose to make the statement he did about the offense.

Frankly, the writing is on the wall this season for Buffalo's coaching staff. It's win or else, which is what should have happened after this past season.

Besides, Kollar gets to coach Mario Williams and Amobi Okoye next year. I'd take that any day over an aging Stroud and Schobel. That's not to say the latter aren't good anymore, but Houston has more talent on the DL.

Is any comment about car doors freezing open when they are closed automatically a jab against you?

Well that response is almost as stupid as imagining snubs against the Bills from an outgoing coach whose units have perennially underperformed.