Heloti Gnata

box0life

It kills me that we could have drafted this stud DT, that would have anchored our defense for years. Instead we draft Whitner who is average with no big play ability. Another bone head draft decision. Then we drafy Hardy instead of Dejaun Jackson who was a great rookie WR. Our draft personel sucks.

It kills me that we could have drafted this stud DT, that would have anchored our defense for years. Instead we draft Whitner who is average with no big play ability. Another bone head draft decision. Then we drafy Hardy instead of Dejaun Jackson who was a great rookie WR. Our draft personel sucks.

Are serious about Jackson? Going into the draft, he was exactly what we didnt need and I assure you he would not have had the same impact in Buffalo as he did in Philly where he had top tier QB passing to him who could get him the ball. In Buffalo he would have been lucky to get 20 catches...and he wouldnt have been that affective on ST either as he would have been buried behind Roscoe and Leodis.

Now, Ngata you can clearly make a case for. I thought we were taking him and I wanted him. I am not convinced Whitner wont be a top safety in this league yet, and so far, seems to be the only one on defense trying to create some swagger. Comparing right now, Ngata is clearly the bigger impact player, however, he also plays on a team with several impact players all around him that must be addressed during a game. So who knows how dominant he would have been in Buffalo getting tripled teamed every play. He probably has a season similar to Strouds if he was on our squad. I bet if you put Stroud in Baltimore this last season in place of Ngata he would have been just as dominant.

Please Stop with the Ngata, we did not draft him, so get over it! Every team in this league has drafted someone ahead of someone else of whom is better than who they drafted at least twice in the last five years.

adhsflkam a:LDJFaio'f q:LER uajsd':<DMF a:Ludrfq wjr':AKLDFMa<>DVma:"Akdskfas

ifasdf

k

a

'a

d'fo[

iq

Thats what I got from your post.......

Please Stop with the Ngata, we did not draft him, so get over it! Every team in this league has drafted someone ahead of someone else of whom is better than who they drafted at least twice in the last five years.

I know but even when we have good players(Leonard) we don't hold on to them. My state of mind concerning the Bills right now has never been more negative. I think we could draft God and the Bills would still screw it up.

Now, Ngata you can clearly make a case for. I thought we were taking him and I wanted him. I am not convinced Whitner wont be a top safety in this league yet, and so far, seems to be the only one on defense trying to create some swagger. Comparing right now, Ngata is clearly the bigger impact player, however, he also plays on a team with several impact players all around him that must be addressed during a game.

I think that the "swagger" cliche was used up when he got wiped out by Sammie Morris. Notice I didn't say John Riggins. No, it was journeyman Sammie Morris. Jmo, but I think that a comparison can be made to the selections of Whitner and Mike Williams in terms of the utter stupidity of the choice.

You simply don't take a right tackle with the #4. It never happens, and I don't care about his college qb being left handed. Look around the league and show me a good LT with a body like Mike Williams. There simply are none, and it is now years later and players are bigger.

Whitner otoh is a good player. Does it matter even as little? He is small, and he stands 14 miles away from the play. Leonhard looks to be 10x better than Whitner, but he isn't. He plays on a defense that was properly constructed. Baltimore plays a lot of games in the elements, and they are built for it, much like the Steelers, Eagles, Patsies, Giants, and any cold weather team that is successful.

Again, Whitner is good. McKelvin is too. In fact, Leodis might soon be one of the most exciting players in football but the Bills will lose because they are small and weak defensively, snd their offense has huge holes that NFL teams can and will exploit.

Other than a standout defensive end, the Bills positions of need are historically not too hard to fill. This provides a glimmer of hope. Sadly, the thought of Dick Levy doing so is what makes hope fade.

You forgot we let Tim Benhard go in UFA go in UFA to Baltimore. And perhaps if we'd have taken Seamus Tweed over Hardy, we'd be much better in the passing game.

I'm glad P.J. Loswoman is going to be out of here. What a bust he was.

We need an upgrade at TE, Robert Loyal is not cutting it. Same goes with DE, Chris Chelsea is not getting it done.

Talk about a dump post...first neither of the guys met the needs of the Bills. We didn't want to draft a two gap DT who fit a 3-4 system. Second, we really need to draft another small, quick WR. You win when you fill your roster with more of the same. Jackson represented what we already had, a small quick wide out. Ya, I could see Buffalo with Parrish, Reed, Evans and Jackson lining up 4 wide. We drafted players who fits needs. None of the bigger wideouts made much of a difference this season and honestly that should have been expected.

Hindsight is 20/20, make sure you scream exactly who want drafted this year so we can go back and reflect and your insight!