Good luck Poojer

GG

thanks everyone....it f***ing sucks. i am sitting at my desk winding things down, have to come in monday to see if and how long i will be needed( doubt i will be needed), but thanks to WARN(sp?) we are technically still employed for 60 days, we just dont have to do our jobs.....unless we get called back then we have to respond...oh well....things happen for a reason...thanks to all that supported circuit city...it was a nice company to work for

we didnt get screwed, we just went astray and couldnt make it back. thanks for the thoughts though

Tough break Pooj. I've never kept my hatred of CC a secret, but it's the good employees like you that get screwed in the end.

Less compitition is never good.

Good luck and hang in there Pooj. I heard the news on the radio this morning you were the first person I thought of. It's strange most of us wouldn't know eachother from a can of paint in person, but we still "identify" with one another.

I'm sure you'll land on your feet. Good people always do.

Take care, my friend.

Good luck and hang in there Pooj. I heard the news on the radio this morning you were the first person I thought of. It's strange most of us wouldn't know each other from a can of paint in person, but we still "identify" with one another.

I'm sure you'll land on your feet. Good people always do.

Take care, my friend.

Hang in there, Poojer! Good luck!