If you support the Bills now nothing will ever change.

Tipster19

I love the Bills and that is exactly why I'm not going to support them in the upcoming season. I've been a diehard fan for 35 years and enough is enough. I post infrequently now and get flamed for the little I do but I post this because it's the perfect opportunity to make a difference. I don't really give a sh-- what any of you think but I can put up with your rude remarks, put downs and slanders if it can get the needed results to make this once proud franchise respectable again.

Wilson has and always will do whatever he wants to and we'll swallow it. If you currently support this team then nothing will change. We'll be a middle of the road team at best and never even threaten success but if you stop Wilson's revenue then it will certainly not only catch his attention but also force him to relent to the fans' expectations or move this team. Are you ready for the consequences if that were to happen? I am because I'd rather lose this franchise to another city than to watch it wallow and drown because of a stubborn old man. I love this team so much that I'd be willing for it to relocate because you know that the needed changes and improvements would be made because of the appeal and marketability for the new fanbase.

Flood the media, clubhouse and whatever means that allows your voice to be heard. Stop spending money for game tickets, team merchandise and any other form of revenue that would land up in Wilson's pocket. It nothing personal, it's just a disagreement with his thinking and you and I have that right. We have the right to disagree with what has and is happening to this franchise. It's not just Wilson's team, it's our team too. What I'm proposing is a hard thing to phantom and to execute. It's like turning your back on a dearly loved family member who you believe is not doing the right thing. A family member who is not taking care of themselves properly or hurting the ones who love them and try to support them but to no avail. It's called tough love. The problem with not standing up to Wilson and going along with his indifference is that there isn't a rehab facility or program for an NFL football team but there will still be heartbroken supporters mourning the lost of a dysfunctional loved one.

I love the Bills and that is exactly why I'm not going to support them in the upcoming season. I've been a diehard fan for 35 years and enough is enough. I post infrequently now and get flamed for the little I do but I post this because it's the perfect opportunity to make a difference. I don't really give a sh-- what any of you think but I can put up with your rude remarks, put downs and slanders if it can get the needed results to make this once proud franchise respectable again.

Wilson has and always will do whatever he wants to and we'll swallow it. If you currently support this team then nothing will change. We'll be a middle of the road team at best and never even threaten success but if you stop Wilson's revenue then it will certainly not only catch his attention but also force him to relent to the fans' expectations or move this team. Are you ready for the consequences if that were to happen? I am because I'd rather lose this franchise to another city than to watch it wallow and drown because of a stubborn old man. I love this team so much that I'd be willing for it to relocate because you know that the needed changes and improvements would be made because of the appeal and marketability for the new fanbase.

Flood the media, clubhouse and whatever means that allows your voice to be heard. Stop spending money for game tickets, team merchandise and any other form of revenue that would land up in Wilson's pocket. It nothing personal, it's just a disagreement with his thinking and you and I have that right. We have the right to disagree with what has and is happening to this franchise. It's not just Wilson's team, it's our team too. What I'm proposing is a hard thing to phantom and to execute. It's like turning your back on a dearly loved family member who you believe is not doing the right thing. A family member who is not taking care of themselves properly or hurting the ones who love them and try to support them but to no avail. It's called tough love. The problem with not standing up to Wilson and going along with his indifference is that there isn't a rehab facility or program for an NFL football team but there will still be heartbroken supporters mourning the lost of a dysfunctional loved one.

Way ahead of ya, and kudos for speaking your mind. Don't mind the sheep. They are what they are. Nothing will change that.

Anyone ever see the move "Transformers"?

Near the beginning of the movie the father takes the son to buy him his first car because he had gotten good grades. The father drives into a Porsche dealership and the son freaks out because he thinks he is getting a Porsche.The father laughs at him and says you really think I'm buying you a Porsche...

Then they drive into a used car lot and he buys his kid a PoS used car for 4 grand. Later at the home the kid gets into his car and drives away while his mother and father are working in the yard.The used PoS car belches a huge black cloud of exhaust and the mother turns to the father and says... WOW, you are so cheap.

All I can think at that moment is,that father has nothing on Ralph Wilson :wallbash:

Anyone ever see the move "Transformers"?

Near the beginning of the movie the father takes the son to buy him his first car because he had gotten good grades. The father drives into a Porsche dealership and the son freaks out because he thinks he is getting a Porsche.The father laughs at him and says you really think I'm buying you a Porsche...

Then they drive into a used car lot and he buys his kid a PoS used car for 4 grand. Later at the home the kid gets into his car and drives away while his mother and father are working in the yard.The used PoS car belches a huge black cloud of exhaust and the mother turns to the father and says... WOW, you are so cheap.

All I can think at that moment is,that father has nothing on Ralph Wilson :wallbash:

:angry: The Porsche lot opens up on March 1 at 12:00 am. Ralph picks up a used Taurus, an old F150, throws in an older model Accord with a new paint job, and sells it to the fans as a revamped squad. :nana:

I supported them through the horrendous times in the late 60's and early 70's (when they didn't win more than 4 games, in many seasons)...and things changed.

I supported them through the Stevenson/Bullough years of the 80's...and things changed.

I will go with the assumption that, even though I choose to support them...things will change, again.

I'm with you...but I doubt there will be enough people that are willing to take the stand. This is the same reason why the lame ass two party system is continuing to ruin our country.

Im on the fence here, I want to say the hell with them, but the love I have for my team just wont die. I really dont know what to do.....

The way I see it, if im going to part ways with the Bills its going to be cause they moved to another city, I just cant come to grips with leaving them cause of bone headed moves by the owner....

Tough days to be a Bills fan, but what dont kill us only makes us stronger.....

Accepting what Wilson has been doing only allows him to continue it. The past decade has been very disappointing and embarrassing. Even Bidwell has taken steps to improve the outlook of his franchise and the Bengals were forced to at least try and do something about theirs, even though it had to be league enforced. Wilson is one of the last Mustache Petes. I don't like Jerry Jones or Daniel Snyder but one does have to applaud their passion, effort and committment to improving their franchise, regardless if they are successful at it or not.

Right after the Cleveland game I suggested a boycott against what was happening and I promptly got flamed for it. Within the next couple of weeks that followed that game I noticed others started posting similiar sentiments and it got more favorable responses. What are we doing? Sitting on our hands and stifling our voices? The definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results. It's time as a Bills nation to force Ralph's hand and not be afraid to succumb to a relocation threat. He hasn't done anything to insure the future of this franchise of staying in Buffalo after his demise. The guy is 90 freaking years old! How much time do you think he has left? If he isn't forced to change the future success of this franchise while it's in Buffalo then someone else will in another city after he's gone.

Don't let fear or fear of lost keep you from being courageous. Keeping the Bills in Buffalo and letting them be perrennial losers is not doing them any service or properly reflecting who we are as a community. The Bills and their fans are laughingstocks and are starting to become a big public pain in the @$$ nationally for the NFL. All we do as fans is cry and all the Bills do as a team is lose. It's time to grab a backbone and let go of the wishbone. Acceptance is a sign of condoning Wilson's stubborn cheap @$$ ways. Stand up and be proud, regardless of the consequences. Dignity at this point is invaluable.

I'm pretty much on board with your opinion here...Definitely easier said than done...And I think, for whatever reason, it seems to be tougher for Bills Fans because we take a tremendous amount of pride in our dedication to this Team...A TREMENDOUS amount of pride...Look at this past Season as an example...Small Market be damned, Bills Fans fill up RWS still...Sure there was optimism...But most Bills Fans were not expecting a Super Bowl appearance...After consecutive 7-9 Seasons why should they? But they still come in droves...Cause that's what Bills Fans do...

Personally...I'm not going to be fooled any longer...This is a near decade-long drought and The Bills are now looking at a streak of mediocrity that is undeniable...Staying the course at this point is simply begging for more mediocrity...If Bills Fans want to know why a Player like Tony Gonzalez would not consider coming to Buffalo you need look no further than this past weeks developments...Or lack thereof...Staying the course has the distinct look of not doing everything you can to WIN...The Bills will go into this Off Season like they have every Off Season the past decade with the promise that a Draft Pick here, or a UFA there, will make the difference...But how can any Bills Fan be blamed for pessimism at this point? How can we truly trust that the job is going to get done when we see the rest of the AFC East getting better while the Bills stay the course?

Here's the thing...If The Bills show promise next Season Bills Fans will be back again as strong as ever...But if not...If this next Season ends without a Playoff appearence then all bets are off...It's going to get ugly...Personnaly I can't understand why anyone is willing to give Ralph the benefit of the doubt at this point...But to each his own...I agree that continued support will never get the message across...But that's what Bills Fans are conditioned to do...And it's a hard habit to break... :cry:

Accepting what Wilson has been doing only allows him to continue it. The past decade has been very disappointing and embarrassing. Even Bidwell has taken steps to improve the outlook of his franchise and the Bengals were forced to at least try and do something about theirs, even though it had to be league enforced. Wilson is one of the last Mustache Petes. I don't like Jerry Jones or Daniel Snyder but one does have to applaud their passion, effort and committment to improving their franchise, regardless if they are successful at it or not.

Right after the Cleveland game I suggested a boycott against what was happening and I promptly got flamed for it. Within the next couple of weeks that followed that game I noticed others started posting similiar sentiments and it got more favorable responses. What are we doing? Sitting on our hands and stifling our voices? The definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results. It's time as a Bills nation to force Ralph's hand and not be afraid to succumb to a relocation threat. He hasn't done anything to insure the future of this franchise of staying in Buffalo after his demise. The guy is 90 freaking years old! How much time do you think he has left? If he isn't forced to change the future success of this franchise while it's in Buffalo then someone else will in another city after he's gone.

Don't let fear or fear of lost keep you from being courageous. Keeping the Bills in Buffalo and letting them be perrennial losers is not doing them any service or properly reflecting who we are as a community. The Bills and their fans are laughingstocks and are starting to become a big public pain in the @$$ nationally for the NFL. All we do as fans is cry and all the Bills do as a team is lose. It's time to grab a backbone and let go of the wishbone. Acceptance is a sign of condoning Wilson's stubborn cheap @$$ ways. Stand up and be proud, regardless of the consequences. Dignity at this point is invaluable.

Wilson will never move this team!!!!

It would cost too much. :cry::censored:

I supported them through the horrendous times in the late 60's and early 70's (when they didn't win more than 4 games, in many seasons)...and things changed.

I supported them through the Stevenson/Bullough years of the 80's...and things changed.

I will go with the assumption that, even though I choose to support them...things will change, again.

well said...I haven't been on board for as long as you have but I'm in the same boat. I don't buy into the notion that Ralph doesn't care...I just think his opinions are different than those of the fans as a whole.

As far as Ralph not doing anything to ensure that the Bills remain here...we don't know that and we won't know that til after he passes away. He's not required to tell us everything and considering the confidence that Kelly has shown in the past about the Bills remaining here, I have to think that maybe Ralph HAS done something to ensure that the Bills would stay...but who wants to talk about what's going to happen after they die?