Best TV Show never to make it past Season 1

RayFinkle

My vote goes hands down to FIREFLY.

Simply an awesome show, with a hardcore fan base which mysteriously never made it past Season 1. I still hold out hope that someday SciFi or another such channel will revive it, but I in my heart I know it is gone....

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ditto on Firefly. That was one helluva show and one interesting idea in mix sci-fi with western. At least we got a movie to end it properly.

Agreed. Firefly is one of my favorite shows of all-time. Then they killed it. :worthy: The history of what FOX did to the show is just sickening (forcing them to write a new pilot episode over a weekend! The last episode aired was supposed to be the pilot!).

Oh well...

Check out Dollhouse this February. Written by the same buy (Joss Whedon) who did Firefly.

I also thought the series "Drive" had some good potential - but in typical Fox fashion, was killed after 6 episodes.

Tru Calling...only aired one season on Fox....they had 6 more episodes filmed before the final plug was pulled....Fox eventually aired them

Oh, that's another good one. The first half of the first season was kinda repetitive and dull... But then they started getting good with the second character who seemed to be undoing what Tru was doing -- and there was a lot of backstory that never got covered. :worthy:

"Vengeance Unlimited" with Michael Madsen as Mr. Chapel, a dude who would help people get elaborate revenge on bad folks who did them wrong.

Never heard of it but that's about as good an idea for a TV show as I've ever heard. And Michael Madsen is perfect casting.

Oh, that's another good one. The first half of the first season was kinda repetitive and dull... But then they started getting good with the second character who seemed to be undoing what Tru was doing -- and there was a lot of backstory that never got covered. :beer:

Yeah...Jack was a character that was easy to hate too...then the Last Good Day episode happened (season 2, episode 5) and I couldn't hate him as much

Never heard of it but that's about as good an idea for a TV show as I've ever heard. And Michael Madsen is perfect casting.

Sounds similar to Leverage, which is on TNT right now. Not a bad show, I think it will be better if when the characters are developed more.

Firefly is without a doubt the number one show canceled too early. It's simply a shame that it didn't get to keep going.

While I don't consider it a great show, I was disappointed that Bionic Woman didn't come back. It was a good mindless entertainment kind of show.