Best TV Show never to make it past Season 1

RayFinkle

The Independent Film Channel (IFC)? had it before, but I think it was just the puppets doing the kiddie show (atleast from what i gathered reading about it on the net yesterday). I don't think any of the other actors were in it

No - there was no kiddie show. It was Greg and only one or two other puppets (the monkey, Montegue, I believe), and their "lives" mirrored various movies, one per episode. It was ok - nowhere near as good as the Fox show IMHO.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Space: Above and Beyond was great when I was a freshman in high school.

It's available on DVD

When I was a lad, there was a half hour sitcom I loved (for the 12 or 13 weeks it was on), called "Quark"...it was a sci-fi comedy staring Richard Benjaman, Tim Tomerson (sp?) and the doublemint twins...I also loved the "Planet of the Apes" tv series...it only lasted a half season as well...I saw it in the last few years, and it is pretty bad...but it was cool as sh-- when I was a boy....

When I was a lad, there was a half hour sitcom I loved (for the 12 or 13 weeks it was on), called "Quark"...it was a sci-fi comedy staring Richard Benjaman, Tim Tomerson (sp?) and the doublemint twins...I also loved the "Planet of the Apes" tv series...it only lasted a half season as well...I saw it in the last few years, and it is pretty bad...but it was cool as sh-- when I was a boy....

I like Tim Thomerson. He was great as Jack Deth, in the Trancers movies and in other Charles Band/Full Moon-type movies.

No - there was no kiddie show. It was Greg and only one or two other puppets (the monkey, Montegue, I believe), and their "lives" mirrored various movies, one per episode. It was ok - nowhere near as good as the Fox show IMHO.

was "The wumpus" a puppet? Also I belive "Count Blah" was on the IFC Show