I'm done

davefan66

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll see you back here in a couple of years when we're in the playoffs.

Do you honestly think that is going to happen. Dig down deep and you know we are in trouble for years to come. We have been saying playoffs for how many years now? I don't see an end in sight as long as Ralph is the owner. Sure I will root for my team but for the first time in many years I either didn't watch a good amount of the games or only a quarter or so. My family is more important to me than watching these buffons take the field every week and say that they play hard for there coach. They do not play hard and I'm sick of hearing it. This team has NO attitude and thats' not going to change with Dick Jauron around. Half the reason most of these players love him is because if a new coach came in they would either be on the bench or out on the streets. Job security with Dick Jauron around. It's a joke.

Bye bye.

I'm sorry if this type of message has been posted before, but I don't

even know what to say.

I AM SO ANGRY WITH THIS DECISION!

I loved this team. I bleed Bills red and blue for the past 28 plus years of my life,

way back to Fergy, Butler, Villapiano, Smerlas, Romes to the Super Bowl years (too

many players to mention), to Flutie, to Losman and to Lynch.

I cannot care about this team any longer.

I will not give a cr*p what this owner and his band of merry "insiders"

do any longer.

I will not care if this team comes or go's.

I will not care if this team plays 1 or 2 or all of their games in Toronto.

I will not care if any of our players run over pedestrians any longer.

I will not care what this team does with it's 11th round pick.

I will not care who the QB is.

I will not care who we get in free agency.

I can't do this anymore.....

I will continue to read these boards and post my opinions, but.....

I WILL NOTE CARE ABOUT THIS TEAM ANY LONGER!!

Your right. I'll be watching the draft and seeing who the Bills draft. That's a no brainer.

Only thing is, I DON'T CARE WHO THEY DRAFT!!

I watch the draft because I enjoy it.

I don't care what the Bills do. I don't care about the Bills.

I will follow the team. I will continue to follow this board,

and post to it. Only thing is I CAN'T CARE ABOUT THIS TEAM

ANYMORE!

I can't continue to give a cr@p about this team.

I can't.

Please reread this post and look me square in the screen and tell me you don't care.......come on, tell me.

Are you going to sing about it, too?

We'll see you back here in a couple of years when we're in the playoffs.

You're delusional. My new team, the Detroit Lions, will be in the playoffs before the Buffalo Bills.

And some one asked "Why?" am I switching to Detroit? So I cannot be accused of hopping onto a good team's bandwagon.

Do you honestly think that is going to happen. Dig down deep and you know we are in trouble for years to come. We have been saying playoffs for how many years now? I don't see an end in sight as long as Ralph is the owner. Sure I will root for my team but for the first time in many years I either didn't watch a good amount of the games or only a quarter or so. My family is more important to me than watching these buffons take the field every week and say that they play hard for there coach. They do not play hard and I'm sick of hearing it. This team has NO attitude and thats' not going to change with Dick Jauron around. Half the reason most of these players love him is because if a new coach came in they would either be on the bench or out on the streets. Job security with Dick Jauron around. It's a joke.

Hit the nail right on the head!

Your right. I'll be watching the draft and seeing who the Bills draft. That's a no brainer.

Only thing is, I DON'T CARE WHO THEY DRAFT!!

I watch the draft because I enjoy it.

I don't care what the Bills do. I don't care about the Bills.

I will follow the team. I will continue to follow this board,

and post to it. Only thing is I CAN'T CARE ABOUT THIS TEAM

ANYMORE!

I can't continue to give a cr@p about this team.

I can't.

Then stop posting here and go away.

Not me, I am done too. I live in Carolina so thats my new team. Ive been a die hard fan for 37 years and I am done with Ralphy Boy. Go Panthers.

I always thought to myself if I ever had to relocate & moved to Charlotte I would really be able to get behind the Carolina Panthers. Always respected delhome & I think Fox is one of the best coaches out there. To think we hired Greggo over him. :thumbsup: Good luck with your new team.

I always thought to myself if I ever had to relocate & moved to Charlotte I would really be able to get behind the Carolina Panthers. Always respected delhome & I think Fox is one of the best coaches out there. To think we hired Greggo over him. :thumbdown: Good luck with your new team.

Thanks Gordio...they are a classy organization and if I am going to spend my hard earned cash and waste my Sundays watching the Panthers. I would much rather do it with them than line Ralphs pockets and suffer many more heartaches. Isnt it great being in a free country?

I can't help being a fan, even when they suck. As I see it, when this team finally turns around (it will happen) I know that the feeling will be great. I sat with a jets and Cleveland fan this past game, and they agree with me, where were the Pats fans before they became a good team...I don't want people to say that about Buffalo. I can't be a fair weather fan like the pats fans.