All I have to say is...

VOR

I'm pissed that Jauron is staying! But now Ralphie has NO choice but to go crazy in FA. I'm talking Haynesworth, Suggs, and maybe a veteran QB. If he does, I'll be less pissed. If he doesn't, I'm not watching next year, and I urge people to do the same. The team isn't going to move while Ralph is alive. The cost of the relocation fee and the economy will prevent any new city from offering him a better deal than he's getting in Buffalo.

pass rusher is the huge need - hard to get good ones in FA cause teams don't let them go when they have them. Haynesworth would be awesome but we just got Stroud who is no slouch - I think the only way we have a killer DT duo is if we draft a second one. Beyond DE a serious receiving tight end, the interior line to replace Preston/Whittle/Fowler and push Dockery, and a tough, crafty veteran receiver are necessary additions in my view.

The only thing that will make the fans forget about this decision (or not focus on it) is if they spend a lot in free agency and in bring in at least one BIG name, whether it be Haynesworth (won't happen), Suggs or Peppers.

Not likely to happen.

Consider every free agent move we've made recently and ask yourself, was there one single guy that was on top of the free agents list in that position? Yeah, we threw a ton of money into the offensive line, but it doesn't mean some of those guys were hotly sought after. We just paid a ton to get them here. There hasn't been an acquisition near the level of Haynesworth or Peppers. Doesn't mean that's the right or wrong thing to do, it's just that we don't do that.

Best we can hope for is an incredible draft and a few bargain free agents that fill some of the gaping holes on this team.

As far as not watching, it's not happening. We'll all watch no matter what. Not watching won't make nearly the difference that not renewing your season tickets would.

I'm pissed that Jauron is staying! But now Ralphie has NO choice but to go crazy in FA. I'm talking Haynesworth, Suggs, and maybe a veteran QB. If he does, I'll be less pissed. If he doesn't, I'm not watching next year, and I urge people to do the same. The team isn't going to move while Ralph is alive. The cost of the relocation fee and the economy will prevent any new city from offering him a better deal than he's getting in Buffalo.

Tell us the REAL reason you are angry!

Hey, just kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(:censored::wallbash: We all need to lighten up tonight. The truth is, we will all be back for more.

Haynesworth will be re-signed by the Titans. They would never allow him to get on the market. As much as there's a deal that he can go UFA, Tennessee won't let him walk out the door.

Suggs, I can see hitting the market, but does anyone think Buffalo's spend 9M+ for another DE? There are some decent starting centers, but they're long in the tooth. I'm talking about Saturday, Birk, and Meester. With Buffalo having a yearly youth movement, they won't be acquiring anyone very old.

They may sign one name guy, but it won't matter. DJ by himself removes this team from games.

No big name free agent interested in winning is coming here under the current regime. I'd rather trade someone like Peters and roll the dice on hitting it big in the draft where players have no choice where they play and are too young to realize what a joke the Bills franchise has become. Get the best DE, TE, and Center in the draft and pray it works out.

Can respond in a simple phrase ... cash to the cap ..wake up .. Ralph is not going to go nuts