Rumor: DJ has lost his job.........

SKOOBY

Even if Ralph fires him , he will just hire another loser as thats all that will be out there. And if there is a winner out there Ralph will not pay the price . The only winner in all this is Ralph taking all your hard earned cash to watch a bunch of losers.

Hiring a big name coach doesn't guarantee success, it just guarantees a big bill that RW will never want to pay. Since Polian left, we had a very talented team in the late 90's and have went down hill from there. If Polian stayed, we would of been SB champs several times by now.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiring a big name coach doesn't guarantee success, it just guarantees a big bill that RW will never want to pay. Since Polian left, we had a very talented team in the late 90's and have went down hill from there. If Polian stayed, we would of been SB champs several times by now.

But only if he'd been allowed to fire Marv as HC.

It's all good, if a snowflake doesn't hit you in the head it can't being snowing outside, typical Buffalo mentality. I believe nothing I hear until confirmed either but I had the balls to come on here and post up.

If you think this is a publicity stunt, you're dreaming.

I won't say you are full of s#it...why is it so impossible for you to know someone in the Bills organization? And, if you do, I certainly understand why you wouldn't post your source...they aren't supposed to be sharing that information.

But, you have to understand that most posters who claim to have inside info on a message board are full of s#it...right? So, there is no reason for people to believe you, either.

The picture in your avatar is really proof of nothing, you know that, right? And, I would caution you on the condescending tone of your post about how much your car costs, etc. You might be very surprised at the occupations and backgrounds of many here on The Wall.

My car is worth more than the average home in Buffalo, so as per where I am and who I talk to is really different than who you do. People give me information all the time and as you see in my little pick, I shake hands with our crew on occasion. You can tear me a new one but as of now DJ looks to be gone. Will cooler heads prevail and DJ / Ralph sleep on it and come to an arrangement where some of the staff gets axed / moved and DJ stays on, well that's another story.

Ralph likes DJ and thinks of him as a Marv type Ivy leaguer. The problem I see is that without a Polian type upstairs, the talent we field is good for nothing and DJ is working with 2nd tier talent in general. Half of the people we fielded today wouldn't start on a majority of the NFL teams, so what makes them good enough for us. Dallas has the exact opposite problem we do, all the talent and clueless coaching.

Good god, talk about arrogance. Of all the things you could say to prove your point, you chose that.

Guest dog14787
My car is worth more than the average home in Buffalo, so as per where I am and who I talk to is really different than who you do. People give me information all the time and as you see in my little pick, I shake hands with our crew on occasion. You can tear me a new one but as of now DJ looks to be gone. Will cooler heads prevail and DJ / Ralph sleep on it and come to an arrangement where some of the staff gets axed / moved and DJ stays on, well that's another story.

Ralph likes DJ and thinks of him as a Marv type Ivy leaguer. The problem I see is that without a Polian type upstairs, the talent we field is good for nothing and DJ is working with 2nd tier talent in general. Half of the people we fielded today wouldn't start on a majority of the NFL teams, so what makes them good enough for us. Dallas has the exact opposite problem we do, all the talent and clueless coaching.

I hear this talent BS all the time and yet I watch the Miaimi Dolphins win the Division. Are you trying to tell me Miami or Atlanta has more talent then Buffalo?

I think coaching has allot to do with it don't you?

Earlier you stated he is gone and now u say likely to be gone. Anyone can say DJ is LIKELY to be gone after this performance. Just like its likely to snow in buffalo

Give skooby a break....he did caveat his thread calling it a rumor.

as for the rumor itself, it sounds about right to me. Usually thats how these things go. You want to make a change with the staff, you usually force the HC into something he doesn't want to do...like firing his coordinators. This way, the coach quits instead of sitting back and waiting to be fired. That way, you don't have to pay his salary.

My car is worth more than the average home in Buffalo, so as per where I am and who I talk to is really different than who you do. People give me information all the time and as you see in my little pick, I shake hands with our crew on occasion. g.

I would have defended you, but then you post something like this. Learn some humility; your worth as a person is not based on how much you spend on a car.

My car is worth more than the average home in Buffalo, so as per where I am and who I talk to is really different than who you do.

Usually I don't get into the whole taking a shot at someone on an Internet message board thing, but anyone who would say that (regardless whether it's true) is . . . well, use your imagination.

The weakest guy in the weight room always yells the loudest.

I love people like you. "Shaking hands with our crew"; knowing people on the "inside"; driving cars "worth more than the average home in Buffalo"; yet, still relegated to posting on a messageboard on a Sunday night, and providing vague "insider" information that essentially tells us nothing that my dog doesn't already know.

Lets analyze exactly what you just said:

"You can tear me a new one but as of now DJ looks to be gone. Will cooler heads prevail and DJ / Ralph sleep on it and come to an arrangement where some of the staff gets axed / moved and DJ stays on, well that's another story."

In that phrase, you essentially gave us 0 information. Great job guy. I envy your knowledge. :lol:

It's all good, if a snowflake doesn't hit you in the head it can't being snowing outside, typical Buffalo mentality. I believe nothing I hear until confirmed either but I had the balls to come on here and post up.

If you think this is a publicity stunt, you're dreaming.

Soprano...?

Hogwash. Most of the players in the late 90's were Polian's leftovers.

Guest dog14787
I love people like you. "Shaking hands with our crew"; knowing people on the "inside"; driving cars "worth more than the average home in Buffalo"; yet, still relegated to posting on a messageboard on a Sunday night, and providing vague "insider" information that essentially tells us nothing that my dog doesn't already know.

Lets analyze what exactly you just said:

"You can tear me a new one but as of now DJ looks to be gone. Will cooler heads prevail and DJ / Ralph sleep on it and come to an arrangement where some of the staff gets axed / moved and DJ stays on, well that's another story."

In that phrase, you essentially gave us 0 information. Great job guy. I envy your knowledge. :lol:

Well, the knowledge of Jauron being asked to fire his assistants does tell us Ralph Wilson is on the war path and if true its a good inside SKOOP :lol:

I won't say you are full of s#it...why is it so impossible for you to know someone in the Bills organization? And, if you do, I certainly understand why you wouldn't post your source...they aren't supposed to be sharing that information.

But, you have to understand that most posters who claim to have inside info on a message board are full of s#it...right? So, there is no reason for people to believe you, either.

The picture in your avatar is really proof of nothing, you know that, right? And, I would caution you on the condescending tone of your post about how much your car costs, etc. You might be very surprised at the occupations and backgrounds of many here on The Wall.

Very well stated. :lol:

I just got a text from a decent source and DJ was told to fire much of his staff and he refused to do so. The staff is going to get fired either way but DJ will just lose his job, which is great.

Fingers crossed.

I will say that is how Ralph would do it so he can say Juaron quit so he doesn't have to pay the contract.