JP Losman

I wanted to be the first to thank JP for everything he has done for the city of Buffalo! JP's last game in buffalo is Sunday.

Everybody has been down in this guy for the results on the field but EVERONE should thank him for his effort.

Sure, it didnt work out for him in a Bills uniform (mostly not his fault due to our coaching issues)

BUT he is a standup guy who has given allot of effort for the city of Buffalo!

He helped all of us by organizing the event to make Buffalo better by planting trees, cleaning up areas that are the armpit of america.

He tried to become a "Buffalonian" He bought a house downtown... where lived most of the season... He was kind to all of us!

He gave us 100% effort all of the time on the field. I think his lack of sucess is due to being confused.... a trait I see with many players on this team... including Trent. To me, this points to coaching.

So please, no more hate about JP. Hate the coaching staff for not preparing him correctly.

To JP... We from Buffalo wish you a Merry Christmas and hope for you to find success and happiness in your next city. Thank you so much for what youve done for the city of Buffalo. Thanks for the effort!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather have a guy that lives in Russia and wins games for us then one who lives downtown and helps the community.

These guys are !@#$ing football players. Let conservationalist and community organizers help the city. I just want players that win. Plain and simple.

Great citizen. Crappy QB who lost games for the bills. I will not miss his crappy QB skills, and right now that's all that matters.

I wanted to be the first to thank JP for everything he has done for the city of Buffalo! JP's last game in buffalo is Sunday.

Everybody has been down in this guy for the results on the field but EVERONE should thank him for his effort.

Sure, it didnt work out for him in a Bills uniform (mostly not his fault due to our coaching issues)

He helped all of us by organizing the event to make Buffalo better by planting trees, cleaning up areas that are the armpit of america.

He tried to become a "Buffalonian" He bought a house downtown... where lived most of the season... He was kind to all of us!

He gave us 100% effort all of the time on the field. I think his lack of sucess is due to being confused.... a trait I see with many players on this team... including Trent. To me, this points to coaching.

So please, no more hate about JP. Hate the coaching staff for not preparing him correctly.

To JP... We from Buffalo wish you a Merry Christmas and hope for you to find success and happiness in your next city. Thank you so much for what youve done for the city of Buffalo. Thanks for the effort!

Don't feel bad for JP. Like everyone who departs the Bills he will come back to Buffalo in a season or two to kick our ass on National Television and then will probably get a Super Bowl ring as a backup QB.

Hey Cj,

How can you blame him for everything? Dont you see our coaching staff ruined this guy? Theyre doing the same to Edwards! The coaches havent even taught Edwards how to play against a 3-4 D.

Dont let the Denver game fool you... The Patriots will bring this whole thing to an end and embarrass us again.

If your boss gave you a highly technical job to do.... lets say build a highly detailed website, and you were never trained to do it but were able to put the contact info and maybe a couple of pictures up on a site. Your boss fires you... What would you do? Then, after you got fired, the next guy that got your job was told to do the same has a little more experience at building sites, builds one that has some flash, a couple more pics and nicer fonts but still doesnt hit the target. He struggles to. Wouldnt you, if you were the owner, start questioning the boss? Wouldnt you want to hire a boss who was a master website builder to teach the other guys how to build a better site?

Hey Ralf! Time to hire a master!

3 more years of this STUFFF!!!!! UGH i cant stand it!

Hey Cj,

How can you blame him for everything? Dont you see our coaching staff ruined this guy? Theyre doing the same to Edwards! The coaches havent even taught Edwards how to play against a 3-4 D.

Dont let the Denver game fool you... The Patriots will bring this whole thing to an end and embarrass us again.

If your boss gave you a highly technical job to do.... lets say build a highly detailed website, and you were never trained to do it but were able to put the contact info and maybe a couple of pictures up on a site. Your boss fires you... What would you do? Then, after you got fired, the next guy that got your job was told to do the same has a little more experience at building sites, builds one that has some flash, a couple more pics and nicer fonts but still doesnt hit the target. He struggles to. Wouldnt you, if you were the owner, start questioning the boss? Wouldnt you want to hire a boss who was a master website builder to teach the other guys how to build a better site?

Quit making excuses for JP. He flat out sucks. He's had plenty of time to prove himself to be a competent quarterback and he's not even close to that.

That was nice of him to do that for Buffalo but it doesn't mean he gets a free pass for underachieving. The coaches can only do so much. Do you blame the coaches every time he had time in the pocket and he held onto the ball too long, and took sack after sack with the occasional fumble?

He is responsible for organizing the clean up project (that happened once), but to me, he's most responsible for a lot, and I mean a lot of bad memories as the quarterback of this team.

Sad thing is, he's got all the tools except the one you need to succeed in this game, the brain.

Hey Cj,

If I was trained in college to do the job, and paid millions of dollars based on what I did in college, and I was too stupid to bring my level of expertise up to a professional level-it would be my fault, not the people who hired me. Their fault would be in hiring someone intellectually unqualified to perform at the level they expect.

Nobody ruined JP. JP wasn't good enough-it's that simple. Even Ryan Leaf admits that's the reason he failed-eventually JP will have to look in a mirror and do the same-just as his excuse making fans will.

Don't feel bad for JP. Like everyone who departs the Bills he will come back to Buffalo in a season or two to kick our ass on National Television and then will probably get a Super Bowl ring as a backup QB.

RJ left bufflo and got a superbowl ring( not on his own doing I know be he has one), Flutie left buffalo and went to the pats in hopes of a ring and fell short no pun intended.

JP will do good in the right offensive system. He has the tools just needs some VETERAN guidance and EXPERIENCED coaching to improve. I know 60-80% will mostlikely disagree with me But over thae games he has played he has improved in alot of areas it just hasnt shown in the wins. Though we all seem to forget the Drew Bledsoes and Peyton Mannings first 16 starting EVERY SINGLE GAME STRAIGHT not in pieces had a record of 3-13 and these QBS were not truly handcuffed as JP was and allowed to make the mistakes and learn from them.

I actually wish him well and hope that he proves all the naysayers on this board wrong unlike RJ and Flutie I actually believe he can. :unsure:

Nice of you to offer kind words. Given JP's attempts to connect with the community it would have been nice if he would have become the QB that his talent might have allowed for. My guess is that his time left in the NFL is short. He has the physical tools but not the mental ones. I wish him well.

RJ left bufflo and got a superbowl ring( not on his own doing I know be he has one), Flutie left buffalo and went to the pats in hopes of a ring and fell short no pun intended.

JP will do good in the right offensive system. He has the tools just needs some VETERAN guidance and EXPERIENCED coaching to improve. I know 60-80% will mostlikely disagree with me But over thae games he has played he has improved in alot of areas it just hasnt shown in the wins. Though we all seem to forget the Drew Bledsoes and Peyton Mannings first 16 starting EVERY SINGLE GAME STRAIGHT not in pieces had a record of 3-13 and these QBS were not truly handcuffed as JP was and allowed to make the mistakes and learn from them.

I actually wish him well and hope that he proves all the naysayers on this board wrong unlike RJ and Flutie I actually believe he can. :unsure:

There really is no good system for Losman, see because here is the thing; he sucks. He really should not even be in the league. He looks just as bad now, making the same boneheaded mistakes as he did 4 years ago.

Hopefully he wont go to the Jets who will be firing ManGenious and hiring Cower or Marty.

He will probably get picked up by Tampa. Wont it be funny when Belidick sees potential and picks him up as a backup?

I'd rather have a guy that lives in Russia and wins games for us then one who lives downtown and helps the community.

These guys are !@#$ing football players. Let conservationalist and community organizers help the city. I just want players that win. Plain and simple.

Youhave a problem with 10-23. :unsure:

Hopefully he wont go to the Jets who will be firing ManGenious and hiring Cower or Marty.

He will probably get picked up by Tampa. Wont it be funny when Belidick sees potential and picks him up as a backup?

You honestly think the jets would bring in Losman, after seeing first hand his meltdown at the meadowlands a few weeks ago? You think they want that bonehead on their roster?

Nice idea behind the thread, Steve....just a shame that too many people have such a pathological hatred for someone who did his best which wasn't good enough, unfortunately. Hopefully he can do well elsewhere but even if he doesn't, maybe the fans will treat him better. He tried hard and was a classy guy from beginning to end

I think it would be great if he went to the Jets.

Considering our defense does everything in its power to avoid being hit with the long ball, he'd be rendered useless.

But they're not that dumb. Bellicheat won't bother either. He's got enough quarterback issues on his hand (issues of the good kind).

Nice idea behind the thread, Steve....just a shame that too many people have such a pathological hatred for someone who did his best which wasn't good enough, unfortunately. Hopefully he can do well elsewhere but even if he doesn't, maybe the fans will treat him better.

The thing is, the main premise of this thread is definite good intentions. The fact he passed the blame for JP's inadequacies to the coaching staff is annoying.

Nobody really hates JP here. They just hate how he played. And there are no more excuses to be made for him. We all wanted him to succeed more than any recent quarterback, probably due to the fact he embraced Buffalo so quickly. But it just didn't work out because he's not good enough of a quarterback. The truth hurts. But to be fair, nobody should hate on JP's character as he's done his best to really be apart of Buffalo.

Nice idea behind the thread, Steve....just a shame that too many people have such a pathological hatred for someone who did his best which wasn't good enough, unfortunately. Hopefully he can do well elsewhere but even if he doesn't, maybe the fans will treat him better. He tried hard and was a classy guy from beginning to end

Agreed, nice idea. I'm sure there will be a few "Merry Christmas" threads that will wind up becoming "bash JP" threads as well. Just the nature of the board. :unsure: