Tornoto Totonkas?

santoro770

As much as this economic meltdown sucks it may actually help the Bills stay in Buffalo. No one is going to have enough money to buy the team and build a stadium palace where the new owners can charge $1,000 a ticket, in Toronto, Vegas, L.A., or wherever.

Even better I predict we will start to hear that certain owners will need bailouts to prop up their franchises. Maybe even a certain Texas blowhard who is in the middle of building a billion-dollar Taj Mahal for his team.

PTR

As much as this economic meltdown sucks it may actually help the Bills stay in Buffalo. No one is going to have enough money to buy the team and build a stadium palace where the new owners can charge $1,000 a ticket, in Toronto, Vegas, L.A., or wherever.

Even better I predict we will start to hear that certain owners will need bailouts to prop up their franchises. Maybe even a certain Texas blowhard who is in the middle of building a billion-dollar Taj Mahal for his team.

PTR

I'm not a fan, but at least Jerry Jones is trying to compete for the title. Ralph continues to "build through the draft", spend way below the salary cap and hire 2nd tier and newbie coaches. Who cares if the Bills stay in Buffalo if they are consistent losers?

No, that was Tanaka. Tatonka was an indian wrestler in the WWF, with the usual war bonnet and dance. He made some appearances last year.

ooops... thought the thread title read 'toro tanakas' :lol:

anyway, this team could use a little of 'the professor's' treachery, like throwing salt in the eyes of opposing linemen and WRs!