Trent came of age today

zow2

It means Trentie has a 'thing' for 12-year-old actresses.

I'm surprised you don't already have this page 'bookmarked' (don't get fixated on his photo, just scroll down to the 'Getting to Know Trent Edwards' portion)...

Link

A little weird, if ya ask me.

I think he meant Carol Channing.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

And who cares?

Any time you walk out of Denver with a win, its a good thing.

Just a point that i am not going to be back on the Trent Bandwagon because he had a decent day against a D that pee wee teams have had great success against.

IF he does it against the pats* then i will be a little more optimistic

NO, you weren't

Because as I've said, QB is not the biggest problem on this team.

TE and JP are interchangeable, as long as Limp Dick is the HC and Mr. Pro-Bowl is LT. 7-9 here we come. :lol:

If they are we are in big trouble because JP could be the worst starting QB in the history of the Bills.

Trent did alright, I don't think he "came of age" we still need to see more, but he going in the right direction. If JP payed in this game, Denver is a playoff team.

Exactly, Trent played pretty well but a game that means nothing to the bills as far as playoffs are concerned really can not be labelled a game where he came of age. Let him win a game in late December @ Foxboro to clinch the division & then we could say this is the game that he came of age.

With that being said, totally agree with the statement if JP played Denver is hosting Indy in 2 weeks.

Exactly, Trent played pretty well but a game that means nothing to the bills as far as playoffs are concerned really can not be labelled a game where he came of age. Let him win a game in late December @ Foxboro to clinch the division & then we could say this is the game that he came of age.

With that being said, totally agree with the statement if JP played Denver is hosting Indy in 2 weeks.

Not disagreeing with any of this, but I'd add that on the way to victory, I'd like to see a QB that "comes of age" show that he has complete mastery of his offense and that the opponent, with a good solid defense, is held absolutely helpless to do much of anything to stop him. That would be "coming of age". Eeking out a miracle win with less than a half of effective offensive football is not even "getting it done", let alone coming of age and establishing oneself as an elite NFL QB.