Edwards or Hamdan will start this week

Ramius

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not exactly, but we'll leave it at that.

If it weren't for JP, I wouldn't have gone off the deep end in the first place, but I did deserve what I got. But three years???? That was a bit excessive.

It seems like I'm the only one who doesn't know this...where did Hamdan's nickname come from? Was it earlier in his career, college or NFL Europe, or is it something that TSW posters came up with? Someone help enlighten me please?

And by the way, I welcome him to the field this weekend. I really don't think I could stand another Losman game.

I think it was the Bible, but I could be mistaken on that...

:lol:

Goodbye, JP. Sorry it didn't work out. You seem like a good guy. Now please take your place on the garbage heap of promising quarterbacks ruined by the Buffalo Bills. Save a spot for Trent--he'll be there shortly.

:cry:

What other promising QB did the Bills ruin?

It seems like I'm the only one who doesn't know this...where did Hamdan's nickname come from? Was it earlier in his career, college or NFL Europe, or is it something that TSW posters came up with? Someone help enlighten me please?

And by the way, I welcome him to the field this weekend. I really don't think I could stand another Losman game.

The nickname, "Chroise," was started by one of JP's groupies last year (Ramius?). It's a mildly funny play on Trent's "poise."

I, too, can't wait to see any QB not named Losman this Sunday. Running a pro football offense these days is too complicated a task for a dumb jock QB like JP.

requested linkage within

The nickname, "Chroise," was started by one of JP's groupies last year (Ramius?). It's a mildly funny play on Trent's "poise."

I, too, can't wait to see any QB not named Losman this Sunday. Running a pro football offense these days is too complicated a task for a dumb jock QB like JP.

Thank you for the info.

I've been a Trent supporter all along, but I have had questions about him being able to play in cold weather. Hamdan should be able to do that after his time in college and Europe. Hopefully he will give us some hope.

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?s=&am...t&p=1042375

There's a little button called "search" in the upper right. You type things in there, hit enter, and it somehow magically sifts through all the posts on here and finds occurrences of the word or phrase you typed in. Its unbelievable. You really should try it sometime.

There's a little button called "search" in the upper right. You type things in there, hit enter, and it somehow magically sifts through all the posts on here and finds occurrences of the word or phrase you typed in. Its unbelievable. You really should try it sometime.

LMAO. Look at you, Mr. TBD internet tough guy. With sarcastic wit like that, it's no wonder I had you confused with the guy who began "Chroise."

Well, thank you to those that actually helped. These message boards just wouldn't be the same though if there wasn't a sarcastic ass to make someone else feel stupid.

Maybe not, but he beat out your little darling, and he is being protected by a probowl LT. <_<

Yeah, you're right Bill, he did. But don't get your hopes up too high for your own little darling - Trentie already has his heart set on 14 y.o. Dakota Fanning, apparently for quite some time...

Link

In the meantime, I hope your paramour gets better protection than JP did from your favourite studmuffin...

Right this way, Mr. Elam...

<_<:lol::w00t:

Yeah, you're right Bill, he did. But don't get your hopes up too high for your own little darling - Trentie already has his heart set on 14 y.o. Dakota Fanning, apparently for quite some time...

Link

In the meantime, I hope your paramour gets better protection than JP did from your favourite studmuffin...

Right this way, Mr. Elam...

<_< <_< :lol:

Toughest player you faced in college ... Haloti Ngata.

I hope Trents groin acts ups and hamden gets the trots, so Jp can get in and irritate people like you

I'm sorry, I didn't know you had a crush on Losman.

I liked Losman and thought after the 06' season that he finally was going to be our franchise QB but it didn't happen. His play this year has been horrendous, which is why I'm glad he's been demoted to 3rd string QB.