Edwards or Hamdan will start this week

Ramius

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A new era in Bills football will begin on Sunday. The AGE OF CHROISE and five straight Super Bowl wins are in our future!

Prediction: BILLS 63 - Broncos 3

Hamdan STAT LINE

41 of 42, 499 yards, 4TDs, 2 RUSH TDs and 1 INT for a TD (when he played a series filling in for an injured Donte Whitner and intercepted a ball and returned it 78 yards for the major).

MARK IT DOWN!

This just proves the cliche that there's no more popular player on any losing team than the backup quarterback!

I agree entirely. Especially about the part where he might flop. I think the right system, like in NE* or something and that guy is pure gold.

That is the most hilarious thing I've ever read. Pure gold ahha? He will NEVER be a decent QB in this league, some of us saw that years ago ...

Its Edwards per Rotoworld, JP to 3rd string...

Trent Edwards returns, Losman to third string

Trent Edwards (groin) returned to practice on Wednesday and is "ready to make his first start in three weeks," according to the AP.

The Bills have also demoted J.P. Losman to third string, behind Edwards and NFL Europe veteran Gibran Hamdan. Edwards is slated to start against Denver's pitiful pass defense, but he's only worth a look as a QB2. He figures to be rusty and the temperature will be in the 20s for Sunday's game. He can't hurt Lee Evan's production. Dec. 17 - 3:29 pm et

Source: Associated Press

:lol:

Goodbye, JP. Sorry it didn't work out. You seem like a good guy. Now please take your place on the garbage heap of promising quarterbacks ruined by the Buffalo Bills. Save a spot for Trent--he'll be there shortly.

:cry:

As I have said for almost a year, JP is in by far the best position of the Bills 3 QBs. The other 2 can be saved with a new HC.

Its Edwards per Rotoworld, JP to 3rd string...

Temperature in the 20's? No way Dickie lets young Trent take his cap and gloves off and risk catching the sniffles.

Look for a little razzle-dazzle from our 2 best QBs in that high altitude - a 70-yard option pass from Marshawn to The Chroise for a TD...

Billsss 75

Broncs 0

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!! :lol:

That is the most hilarious thing I've ever read. Pure gold ahha? He will NEVER be a decent QB in this league, some of us saw that years ago ...

Yeah, I got banned for three years for knocking JP. I sure wish the Bills could have seen what I have seen in him.

It seems like I'm the only one who doesn't know this...where did Hamdan's nickname come from? Was it earlier in his career, college or NFL Europe, or is it something that TSW posters came up with? Someone help enlighten me please?

And by the way, I welcome him to the field this weekend. I really don't think I could stand another Losman game.