TBD's Favorite Whipping Boy

Dawgg

By most accounts(including my own eyeballs) he was playing well once he was moved to his college position of LB. He was dreadful as a safety, but even undersized as a LB it looked like that's where he should have been all along.

But after having his neck fused together, I'd have cut him too. I'm surprised he's able to play, but happy for him.

Guest dog14787
By most accounts(including my own eyeballs) he was playing well once he was moved to his college position of LB. He was dreadful as a safety, but even undersized as a LB it looked like that's where he should have been all along.

But after having his neck fused together, I'd have cut him too. I'm surprised he's able to play, but happy for him.

Always liked him myself ;)

I'm still nervous for the guy. It seems like he's playing with fire and it would be very easy for him to suffer a major injury.

:crossing fingers:

A fusion doesnt make it any more risky out there. It does restrict movement--no doubt. But actual fused vertebra are very strong. Sure he could reinjure it. But its no more dangerous than a normal neck.

A fusion doesnt make it any more risky out there. It does restrict movement--no doubt. But actual fused vertebra are very strong. Sure he could reinjure it. But its no more dangerous than a normal neck.

Good, I thought it would make him more susceptible to a major spinal cord injury.

;)

What Amazes me Is that Atlanta Offense with Mike Mularkey as it OC is actually producing points/winning games. Matt Ryan must be really good.

we laughed at him in miami, but he's laughing now.

don't forget about the nice super bowl ring our old friend killdrive has....

You'd think this, along with MMs offense and a few other former Bills' play, would cause some people to pause as they're running everyone possible out of town, i.e. Jauron, Turk, Fewell, JP, Trent, Whitner, everyone on either line, etc., etc.

But, I doubt it will.

You'd think this, along with MMs offense and a few other former Bills' play, would cause some people to pause as they're running everyone possible out of town, i.e. Jauron, Turk, Fewell, JP, Trent, Whitner, everyone on either line, etc., etc.

But, I doubt it will.

Heck no. Keep 'em all. In 3 more years, watch out NFL!

Just 3 more...

What Amazes me Is that Atlanta Offense with Mike Mularkey as it OC is actually producing points/winning games. Matt Ryan must be really good.

Mularkey was great with Tommy Maddox and made Kordell Stewart a MVP candidate. The only QBs he struggled were Losman and Joey Harrington. He isn't a miracle man.

But, I doubt it will.

It's the personnel department that's the problem. They are the ones who dole out exorbitant contracts to sub-par players and they are the ones who draft sub-par players (like Whitner) using premium draft choices.