Just Curious... Does anybody else watch the video replay

San-O

Yes, I TIVO'ed this several times and it's plain to see: the defender first touches JP up high, allowing the moron to realize that he is about to be sacked. So, instead of just securing the ball, he allows it to be stripped, but AFTER HE HAD TIME TO SECURE IT. Check it out...

Yes, I TIVO'ed this several times and it's plain to see: the defender first touches JP up high, allowing the moron to realize that he is about to be sacked. So, instead of just securing the ball, he allows it to be stripped, but AFTER HE HAD TIME TO SECURE IT. Check it out...

Bingo.

He also makes some kind of upward motion, like he is trying to get away from the defenders grasp to throw the ball. Wow J.P. just has no game awareness. As you said, as soon as he felt the defender on him, his first thought should have been don't fumble and go down.

The second I saw him start to roll out, I started to feel sick because I knew the play made no sense at all in that situation. :wallbash:

The second I saw him start to roll out, while carrying the ball like a loaf of bread, I started to feel sick because I knew JP would do one of the following:

1. Throw a pick

or

2. Fumble

or

3. Fumble, recover the ball while on the run, then throw a pick

Don't forget he followed that gem with a pass right into another Jet's hands. I recall back in '87 or so when there were accusations that Kelly was throwing picks on purpose. That was preposterous, just as saying JP might have thrown this game on purpose, but I understand how some conspiracy minded person could see such a possibility.

Its kinda funny..His first play in the NFL agaisnt the Pats he rolled out and pretty much handed it to the pats defender, This in maybe his final game unless Hamden gets injured he ends it in almost the same fashion...How poetic...

He also makes some kind of upward motion, like he is trying to get away from the defenders grasp to throw the ball. Wow J.P. just has no game awareness. As you said, as soon as he felt the defender on him, his first thought should have been don't fumble and go down.

Right, I'm wondering if he wasn't trying to toss it up or away or whatever. Almost like he's out there

playing hot-potato or something!

The second I saw him start to roll out, I started to feel sick because I knew the play made no sense at all in that situation. :wallbash:

Ditto. I was SCREAMING obscenities as soon as I realized it wasn't a run...and this was in a bar.

Ditto. I was SCREAMING obscenities as soon as I realized it wasn't a run...and this was in a bar.

I started laughing..I usually am right with you but I knew exactly how it was gonna end as soon as i saw the play start..lol..I didnt think he would actually score but that was the icing on the cake..I really never thought I would laugh at a Bills play like that in my life ..

This is the most maddening part of the play. I can live with the play call, and I can maybe someday live with JP getting hit and fumbling, but I will never in my entire life be able to understand why JP felt himself getting tackled and didn't do everything he could to secure the ball. He was desperately trying to get rid of it like it was 4th down and we were down by 7. That play right there shows why he will NEVER be a successful quarterback. He has NO awareness for what the situation calls for.

He feels the DB grab him, and it almost looks like he's trying to toss the ball away. He has done

this before when in the grasp.

Check the Play by Play http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playbyplay?g...20&period=4

Gee whiz, J.P. Losman really must be a fine NFL quarterback then, right? According to Turk-ey, there was only ONE option on that play-fake roll-out pass play - the FULLBACK. Since even Lost-man should have been able to notice right away that the full back was laying on his ass unable to receive the pass, Losty should have simply heaved the ball into the freakin' stands the milisecond he ran outside of the box, which was a full second or more BEFORE he got stripped by the far side blitzer.

In other words, he was not even required to think about making a play other then throwing to the full back or throwing the ball away.....or he could have even just slid down for heaven's sake, took the sack and not fumbled the damn ball.

This is the most maddening part of the play. I can live with the play call, and I can maybe someday live with JP getting hit and fumbling, but I will never in my entire life be able to understand why JP felt himself getting tackled and didn't do everything he could to secure the ball. He was desperately trying to get rid of it like it was 4th down and we were down by 7. That play right there shows why he will NEVER be a successful quarterback. He has NO awareness for what the situation calls for.

I agree. I thought that maybe he was trying to pull a Brett Favre stunt there and flip the ball to someone at the last minute. The thought also crossed my mind that he decided he was "going to make something happen" and didn't put the team goals of winning the game first. Given the situation and his running ability, he should have taken off. Jack-a$$.

I started laughing..I usually am right with you but I knew exactly how it was gonna end as soon as i saw the play start..lol..I didnt think he would actually score but that was the icing on the cake..I really never thought I would laugh at a Bills play like that in my life ..

I had the same reaction...it was an honest to god laugh...not even forced...I wanted to be pissed, but, like the owner, I have grown so used to this kind of thing...

I have been blindly loyal to this team for about 40 years...but this year is testing my patience like no other year has. It is far from their worst season ever, but ranks right up there as one of the most disappointing ever.

And, I honestly am getting that sense from more Bills fans than ever before. There are always fair weather fans, or people who watch, just to keep saying how much the team sucks. But I watch, week in, week out, year after year (I have missed one televised game in 21 years) just wanting the Bills to win that week...and I suspect I will for as long as the team, or I, am around, who ever leaves first. But this year is really the first time where I woke up on a Bills football Sunday, and, if only for a split second, started to think about "what would I be missing?", if I missed a game or two?" It has been that excruciating to watch them melt down.

I think the 49ers game was my first wavering feeling...I don't want to root for another team, or switch my allegiance. I just want to know that all my love for this team isn't in vain. I kind of feel like I need a speration from these guys for a while...it has become my duty, I foolishly feel, to watch them...but I am gettig less and less joy out of it, by the quarter.

These last 3 losses have been particularly hard to take...the 49ers and Dolphins games were just awful in every sense. Bad performances all the way around, coaches and players. Yesterday, the Bills players seem to show up to play, but that fumble by JP (who I still like, though I want no part of him anymore) is sort of a watershed moment for me...I laughed...I didn't swear, didn't pound the table...I just laughed. It was kind of a relief to know that they weren't going to run off an improbable 3 game winning streak at the end of the season, to trick me, once again, that maybe they are on to something, I just need to be a little more patient, again...they really do suck. I don't have to waste any more time trying to make excuses for them...it is so much easier, and less painful, to just say, "they suck", end of discussion...why all the hand wriniging over this inept team? But, I am a Bills fan, it can't be that easy....

See you all next week... :doh: I'll probably need another good chuckle....

Don't forget he followed that gem with a pass right into another Jet's hands. I recall back in '87 or so when there were accusations that Kelly was throwing picks on purpose. That was preposterous, just as saying JP might have thrown this game on purpose, but I understand how some conspiracy minded person could see such a possibility.
Don't forget the steller play by Royal on that interception, he froze like a dumbass , looked just like Reed on the hail mary, nice effort, both those underacheivers should be happy JP is the focal point but remember both will be back next year