Remember When...

1. Marvin Lewis

2. Jeff Fox

3. Jim Fassel

4. Mike Sherman

5. Tom Coughlin

6. (Had the chance to interview Sean Payton but the Saints got to him first)

7. Dom Capers

8. Jim Caldwell

9. Charlie Weiss

10. Romeo Crenell

11. Lovie Smith

12. Jim Haslett

Keep in mind these where coaches we interviwed before we Hired Mularky, Williams and Juron

1. Marvin Lewis

2. Jeff Fox

3. Jim Fassel

4. Mike Sherman

5. Tom Coughlin

7. Dom Capers

8. Jim Caldwell

9. Charlie Weiss

10. Romeo Crenell

11. Lovie Smith

12. Jim Haslett

Keep in mind these where coaches we interviwed before we Hired Mularky, Williams and Juron

I sure wish we landed Jeff Fox...

I thought Haslett would be a good coach in Buffalo. He played there, he has fire, and he knows the organization and the fans

Haslett would be a good feel good PR move. Could probably sell some tickets. But Haslett has been a HC and what has he won? His teams were prone to making stupid mistakes and shooting themselves in the foot. That we've got now.

I'll never forget the game on MNF when the Saints were pretty good and ahead by a point or two in a big game. A scuffle broke out and Turley comes up with a helmet from one of the opposing players. He then threw it 40 yards downfield. It was funny, but it gave the other team a first down and they scored and won. His teams appear to be undisciplined and sloppy. I'd pass.

As I recall, Haslett and his agent were sending out rumors and Haslett desperately wanted the job, but Marv had no interest in him.

I think that there was some bad blood from way back when. Also, there were some rumors about Haslett in NO that may have turned Levy off.

I was all for Fassel......actually he might be one that we go after if Jauron is let go.

Remember when Fassel and the Giants were about 4-6 and Fassel stood in front of the media and said "this team is going to the playoffs".

Risky call, but they did it. Guy had some balls.

1. Marvin Lewis

2. JohnFox

3. Jim Fassel

4. Mike Sherman

5. Tom Coughlin

7. Dom Capers

8. Jim Caldwell

9. Charlie Weiss

10. Romeo Crenell

11. Lovie Smith

12. Jim Haslett

I do and I wnated Lovie Smith, Mike Sherman,Isnt it John Fox? The ones in Bold I didnt want

I always thought Marvin Lewis would have been awesome

I thought that too but he has lost all control off his team and should be fired asap. We need to go after either Cowher or the Giants defensive coordinator. Fire Jauron today and give the duties to Schonert. When the season ends interview the best candidates and lets move on without Jauron.