Bold prediction

nodnarb

The Bills beat the cardinals this week and finally look awake offensively, despite the card's solid D and excellent red zone ranking.

The Bills then beat the Jets at home by two scores.

The Bills then narrowly lose to the Pats, and we're 3-6.

Then the Bills start to look a little different, and beat the Rams and Hawks when they're not supposed to. 5-6.

Then we narrowly beat a resurgent Miami, and again narrowly beat a surprising Browns team. 7-6. Our 5 conference losses will keep us out at this point and the Bills are playing for that 10 win marker.

Then we destroy the Bengals and 9ers. 9-6.

But the Steelers get by us. 9-7.

Somehow, that's what I believe. I'm not sure why, but you can hold me to it.

anyone care? Alllrriighty then....

The Bills beat the cardinals this week and finally look awake offensively, despite the card's solid D and excellent red zone ranking.

Then the Bills start to look a little different, and beat the Rams and Hawks when they're not supposed to. 5-6.

Then we narrowly beat a resurgent Miami, and again narrowly beat a surprising Browns team. 7-6. Our 5 conference losses will keep us out at this point and the Bills are playing for that 10 win marker.

88360[/snapback]

another reason why not to drink the bong water...

88360[/snapback]

I can just see it....the Bills will be 2-10 and someone will post "I see the offense waking up against Cleveland this Sunday, then running the table the rest of the way for a very respectable 6-10 finish. If only the schedule makers hadn't loaded all those conference games early in the year, we might have slipped into the playoffs" :doh:

88360[/snapback]

I would love nothing more than for that to happen(esp. since Im traveling 3,000 miles to see us beat seattle) but if we end up 9-7, then you are the recipient of a complimentary garbage plate, meanwhile, I will only eat my words.

88360[/snapback]

Hmmm... when do you have JP starting?

88360[/snapback]

I just don't see it Brother...Not the way this Team is playing right now...Are they capable? Absolutely they are...But this Team has a sickness that is unexplainable to me. And until I see them go out and really Kick another Team around for 4 straight quarters, I doubt my lack of optimism will change...

Hope you're right though! B)

My won-loss record at RWS is 7-3, so expect a win. IF we win this game, yes, we will beat the dreaded jests, who are not as good as their record.

That is as far as I am willing to go right now.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

88360[/snapback]

Can we just pin a "I see the Bills winning this week and don't ask me why" post to the top. EVERY week someone has a weird feeling. Its not weird, its just bound to happen folks.

Stop the madness.

My won-loss record at RWS is 7-3, so expect a win. IF we win this game, yes, we will beat the dreaded jests, who are not as good as their record.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

88468[/snapback]

Make it happen Bill!! I'm counting on you now...Don't let us down...That's the best Win/Loss percentage we've seen around here in a while! B)

Make it happen Bill!!  I'm counting on you now...Don't let us down...That's the best Win/Loss percentage we've seen around here in a while! B)

88487[/snapback]

They've lost 5 out of the last 6 I've attended and I'm going to the Jets. For every upper there's a downer.

I just don't see it Brother...Not the way this Team is playing right now...Are they capable? Absolutely they are...But this Team has a sickness that is unexplainable to me. And until I see them go out and really Kick another Team around for 4 straight quarters, I doubt my lack of optimism will change...

Hope you're right though! 

I don't see it either. I thought the same way you did, cept I thought we'd beat Baltiomore, lose to the Hawks and snap the Patsies streak. Now I'm just down in the dumps and even winning vs. Zona ain't gonna change that.

88468[/snapback]

Jen is 1-0. Maybe she's a good luck charm. <_<

I can just see it....the Bills will be 2-10 and someone will post "I see the offense waking up against Cleveland this Sunday, then running the table the rest of the way for a very respectable 6-10 finish.  If only the schedule makers hadn't loaded all those conference games early in the year, we might have slipped into the playoffs"    <_<

88374[/snapback]

LOL....

Yeah, that's about right.