A Few Thoughts About The Game

1) I'm sorry, but when a defender jumps offsides, said defender is not supposed to get his ass kicked on the play. I mean, wtf? Congrats to Kelsay for breaking new ground in terms of getting beat up. :doh:

2) You guys know how I feel about small, weak teams selecting first round defensive backs, but McKelvin is rapidly gaining my favor. Put me on record as saying that I like him in coverage, and that he has actual superstar potential on kick returns. He could turn into one of the best ever, and I don't toss this kind of compliment around lightly.

3) In the spirit of "the truth is the truth," Jason Peters had a rough outing.

4) I look forward to seeing Trent return to the lineup. Am I being too critical in posting this? Please let me know.

5) Help me please.....is somebody telling Denney to run away from most rushing attempts, or would he just rather not get involved. This time, I am not being a wiseass. I honestly don't know, but it is a serious problem. One would think that the coaches would get involved. Nah.......never mind.

6) OK, I am pissed. They put Whitner up close in the 3rd quarter. He responded with great plays on 2nd and 3rd down, forcing a punt. The next defensive set? You guessed it.....he was a mile back, watching from afar as the dolphins gained yardage and chewed up the clock. I know that he makes #8 money, but he is a competitor, and he must be angry as well.

7) Every Buffalo Bills Fan should be proud of Josh Reed.

8) On the opening kickoff, there was a fracas after the tackle. Was it George Wilson who pushed the Bills player away to avoid the penalty? Wilson also helped Parrish up when he was smothered by 5 guys on a return. Yeah.....I saw his penalty, but I like Wilson. The Bills could use a few more guys who seem to care.

9) JP looked very good on the play before the critical interception. He was looking right, and crossed up the defense when her ran left for a nice gain.

10) Another wonderful challenge by Dumbo Jauron. Hey.....who needs a timeout when you are down 10, with 2:49 to go in the 3rd quarter. My wife said to me, "what is the problem with that coach,?" and Millie doesn't really qualify as an obsessed fan, you know.....like us. My point is that casual observers can readily see that Jauron is a terrible coach. He is a flat out disaster, and this team is shot. :(

11) My post would have been better, but my excuse for this poor performance is that I have to take my daughter back to Philly in a few minutes. :lol::D:lol::D

12) Hang in there my friends. A win was what we needed, but maybe an earlier pick will help us. Maybe they will fire Jauron. Maybe we will win another game for the holidays. I don't know, but we are the best fans of any team in any sport. This I do know! :sick:

13) GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

163 total yards on O, multiple sacks, 2 turnovers and 3 points.

has there ever been a worse starting qb in the nfl than jp losman who was given as many starts?

i mean, what does he average in terms of yards and points as an nfl player?

"7) Every Buffalo Bills Fan should be proud of Josh Reed. "

Unbelievable, yet true. Buffalo has so little to be proud of. Josh Reed is one of the few players on our team with enough balls to be a winner on another team.

163 total yards on O, multiple sacks, 2 turnovers and 3 points.

has there ever been a worse starting qb in the nfl than jp losman who was given as many starts?

i mean, what does he average in terms of yards and points as an nfl player?

Using a first round pick on JP set this franchise back 2-3 years.

Key drops by Marshawn Lynch...AGAIN.

Last year the DLine was strong on the outside, this year up the middle. If only they could put it all together.

Robert Royal needs to go. I know this a popular opinion here, but it's the first time I've asserted so.

The challenge on the interception in the endzone was the right call and the refs got it wrong.

12) Hang in there my friends. A win was what we needed, but maybe an earlier pick will help us. Maybe they will fire Jauron. Maybe we will win another game for the holidays. I don't know, but we are the best fans of any team in any sport. This I do know! :sick:

Aren't you tired of saying that every December? We deserve better. I am damn loyal to my team! Damn loyal. I just wish this team were as loyal to us as we are to them. They have the best fans in the league and they treat us like they don't owe us a damn thing.

What's most disconcerting was the lack of heart in this game. After last week's game, it seems like whatever motivation was left in this team left.

I think it's finally safe to say DJ has lost this team. For all the even-keelness, his coaching philosophy has failed miserably.

EDIT: I do not think the defense ever gave up. But I believe their gameplanning, along with offensive futility, puts too much pressure on them. They did not give up a TD after the first quarter, albeit to Miami.

What's most disconcerting was the lack of heart in this game. After last week's game, it seems like whatever motivation was left in this team left.

I think it's finally safe to say DJ has lost this team. For all the even-keelness, his coaching philosophy has failed miserably.

EDIT: I do not think the defense ever gave up. But I believe their gameplanning, along with offensive futility, puts too much pressure on them. They did not give up a TD after the first quarter, albeit to Miami.

Well, yes. This speculation/conjecture proves the point you've been driving home for 18 months.

:wallbash:12) Hang in there my friends. A win was what we needed, but maybe an earlier pick will help us. Maybe they will fire Jauron. Maybe we will win another game for the holidays. I don't know, but we are the best fans of any team in any sport. This I do know!

Earlier pick? Look at what we have done with our picks... nothing, and without good coaching they are all doom anyway. Its like a broken record, At least we will have a good draft then B word about the picks then watch them play... and lose then say there always the draft . Its like being bleed out one drop at a time. Us as fans deserve better, alot better :doh::sick:

1) I'm sorry, but when a defender jumps offsides, said defender is not supposed to get his ass kicked on the play. I mean, wtf? Congrats to Kelsay for breaking new ground in terms of getting beat up. :doh:

2) You guys know how I feel about small, weak teams selecting first round defensive backs, but McKelvin is rapidly gaining my favor. Put me on record as saying that I like him in coverage, and that he has actual superstar potential on kick returns. He could turn into one of the best ever, and I don't toss this kind of compliment around lightly.

3) In the spirit of "the truth is the truth," Jason Peters had a rough outing.

4) I look forward to seeing Trent return to the lineup. Am I being too critical in posting this? Please let me know.

5) Help me please.....is somebody telling Denney to run away from most rushing attempts, or would he just rather not get involved. This time, I am not being a wiseass. I honestly don't know, but it is a serious problem. One would think that the coaches would get involved. Nah.......never mind.

6) OK, I am pissed. They put Whitner up close in the 3rd quarter. He responded with great plays on 2nd and 3rd down, forcing a punt. The next defensive set? You guessed it.....he was a mile back, watching from afar as the dolphins gained yardage and chewed up the clock. I know that he makes #8 money, but he is a competitor, and he must be angry as well.

7) Every Buffalo Bills Fan should be proud of Josh Reed.

8) On the opening kickoff, there was a fracas after the tackle. Was it George Wilson who pushed the Bills player away to avoid the penalty? Wilson also helped Parrish up when he was smothered by 5 guys on a return. Yeah.....I saw his penalty, but I like Wilson. The Bills could use a few more guys who seem to care.

9) JP looked very good on the play before the critical interception. He was looking right, and crossed up the defense when her ran left for a nice gain.

10) Another wonderful challenge by Dumbo Jauron. Hey.....who needs a timeout when you are down 10, with 2:49 to go in the 3rd quarter. My wife said to me, "what is the problem with that coach,?" and Millie doesn't really qualify as an obsessed fan, you know.....like us. My point is that casual observers can readily see that Jauron is a terrible coach. He is a flat out disaster, and this team is shot. :(

11) My post would have been better, but my excuse for this poor performance is that I have to take my daughter back to Philly in a few minutes. :lol::D:lol::D

13) GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent post Bill. Keep them going.

:wallbash:12) Hang in there my friends. A win was what we needed, but maybe an earlier pick will help us. Maybe they will fire Jauron. Maybe we will win another game for the holidays. I don't know, but we are the best fans of any team in any sport. This I do know!

Earlier pick? Look at what we have done with our picks... nothing, and without good coaching they are all doom anyway. Its like a broken record, At least we will have a good draft then B word about the picks then watch them play... and lose then say there always the draft . Its like being bleed out one drop at a time. Us as fans deserve better, alot better :doh::sick:

Haha, I love this "as fans, we deserve better..." nonsense. If you "deserved" a good product, you'd f'ing pay for it. Bill tix = cheapest in the league. The FANS "deserve" EXACTLY what they're willing to pay for!! :lol:

Haha, I love this "as fans, we deserve better..." nonsense. If you "deserved" a good product, you'd f'ing pay for it. Bill tix = cheapest in the league. The FANS "deserve" EXACTLY what they're willing to pay for!! :sick:

Nice of you to end your Dick Jauron Fan Club meeting to spout more of your witless drivel....