A Few Thoughts About The Game

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Weren't you the guy defending DJ last week? Do you have anything to say for yourself?

So Marshawn dropping the ball on 3 and 9 is Jauron's fault?

May be they should have run on first and goal. But it's the COACH'S fault that Losman threw it RIGHT to the defender?

C'mon, people! If you're so hung up on the importance of the coach, then you should be at arms over the fact that the PLAYERS make 2-3 times as much money as Jauron!

Haha, I love this "as fans, we deserve better..." nonsense. If you "deserved" a good product, you'd f'ing pay for it. Bill tix = cheapest in the league. The FANS "deserve" EXACTLY what they're willing to pay for!! :lol:

Not the cheapest, KC is much cheaper, GB I believe is cheaper to because the team is owned by the tax payers . Bills merchandise is one of the top sellers. Lots of money in this franchise kitten. The problem is getting Wilsons short arms to reach his pocket. :sick::lol::doh: Wrong again!

Haha, I love this "as fans, we deserve better..." nonsense. If you "deserved" a good product, you'd f'ing pay for it. Bill tix = cheapest in the league. The FANS "deserve" EXACTLY what they're willing to pay for!! :sick:

I disagree Cat. Here in Miami, they can't sell out playoff games, in Jax they have to buy up tix to get games televised. As Bills fans sit in their freezing ass cold chair in the middle of Dec. at a sold out game for a team that they LOVE. Our "Team" looks like they just don't care. Being a Bills fan is not as easy but we love them. The team/coaches have no heart. Don't you think that the fans deserve a team with as much heart as they have?

Haha, I love this "as fans, we deserve better..." nonsense. If you "deserved" a good product, you'd f'ing pay for it. Bill tix = cheapest in the league. The FANS "deserve" EXACTLY what they're willing to pay for!! :sick:

Thats the worst I have ever heard out of you! Its not just the tix, its the gear people buy with their hard earned money. Its the people who sit in the elements year after year like I did for 30 plus years. Its the money we spend in the stadium. Get a clue idiot!

May be they should have run on first and goal. But it's the COACH'S fault that Losman threw it RIGHT to the defender?

C'mon, people! If you're so hung up on the importance of the coach, then you should be at arms over the fact that the PLAYERS make 2-3 times as much money as Jauron!

Not the point. It shouldn't come down to a couple of drops or a turnover. Coaching is where it all starts. You are dissembling. If they had to call to throw on first and goal, it should have gone to 6'6" Hardy not 5'10" Evans...coaching

Good coaches put their players in positions to win games. They scheme, they motivate...teams take on their coaches personalities. I dont know if you have played sports before or not, but if you did I'm sure you can see this as well whether it was HS or college.

Look at the past x amount of Super Bowls...the coaches you'll come across - belichicks, cohwer, fox, dungy, andy reid, mike holmgram, jeff fishers, parcells, etc etc. You point me in the direction of a sh!tty coach who took his team deep in the playoffs.

Ahahaha, you're still defending dick, no wonder why you get no kitty.

Why would we be at arms over the players making more money than our coach? Do you think anyone gives a sh--? There are a ton of players that make 2-3 times as much money as their head coach. The point doesn't matter.

Dick's gotta go and so do you..

Not the point. It shouldn't come down to a couple of drops or a turnover. Coaching is where it all starts. You are dissembling. If they had to call to throw on first and goal, it should have gone to 6'6" Hardy not 5'10" Evans...coaching

Exactly. You don't see any fight in these players when they're down. You see them jogging to the sidelines slowly with their heads down.

It's a trickle down effect. You can't be this bad in so many phases of the game and blame the players. These guys went to the same colleges as the rest of the players in this league. In fact, I saw college teams this weekend look more professional and disciplined than our Bills. In fact, I think a college team could BEAT our Bills.

THAT is sad.

I disagree Cat. Here in Miami, they can't sell out playoff games, in Jax they have to buy up tix to get games televised. As Bills fans sit in their freezing ass cold chair in the middle of Dec. at a sold out game for a team that they LOVE our "Team" looks like they just don't care. Being a Bills fan is not as easy but we love them. The team/coaches have no heart. Don't you think that the fans deserve a team with as much heart as they have?

Honestly, no. The Bills have had may be 10 successful seasons in the last 40. Fans have a choice as to who they support, whereas coaches and players do not. Blame it on Ralph, if you must. But to say you "deserve" a better team because you sit out in the cold is nonsense. Green Bay excluded (publicly owned team- established prior to said ownership being illegal)- comparatively small cities don't "deserve" an NFL team. Face it, the Bills had a good run in the 90's, but the rest of their history has been marred by mediocrity (at best).

Here's a list of cities bigger than Buffalo that don't have an NFL team:

1. San Antonio
  2. San Jose
  3. Columbus
  4. Austin
  5. Fort Worth
  6. Memphis
  7. Charlotte
  8. El Paso
  9. Las Vegas
  10. Lousiville
  11. Portland
  12. Oklahoma City
  13. Tuscon
  14. Albequerque
  15. Fresno
  16. Long Beach
  17. Sacramento
  18. Mesa
  19. Virginia Beach
  20. Omaha
  21. Tulsa
  22. Colorado Springs
  23. Raleigh
  24. Honolulu
  25. Arlington
  26. Wichita
  27. Santa Ana
  28. Anaheim
  29. Bakersfield
  30. Aurora
  31. Toledo
  32. Riverside
  33. Stockton
  34. Corpus Cristi
  35. Newark
  36. Anchorage
  37. Lexington
  38. St. Paul

Honestly, no. The Bills have had may be 10 successful seasons in the last 40. Fans have a choice as to who they support, whereas coaches and players do not. Blame it on Ralph, if you must. But to say you "deserve" a better team because you sit out in the cold is nonsense. Green Bay excluded (publicly owned team- established prior to said ownership being illegal)- comparatively small cities don't "deserve" an NFL team. Face it, the Bills had a good run in the 90's, but the rest of their history has been marred by mediocrity (at best).

1. San Antonio
  2. San Jose
  3. Columbus
  4. Austin
  5. Fort Worth
  6. Memphis

7. Charlotte
  8. El Paso
  9. Las Vegas
  10. Lousiville
  11. Portland
  12. Oklahoma City
  13. Tuscon
  14. Albequerque
  15. Fresno
  16. Long Beach
  17. Sacramento
  18. Mesa
  19. Virginia Beach
  20. Omaha
  21. Tulsa
  22. Colorado Springs
  23. Raleigh
  24. Honolulu
  25. Arlington
  26. Wichita
  27. Santa Ana
  28. Anaheim
  29. Bakersfield
  30. Aurora
  31. Toledo
  32. Riverside
  33. Stockton
  34. Corpus Cristi
  35. Newark
  36. Anchorage
  37. Lexington
  38. St. Paul

So the Panthers aren't an NFL team anymore???

Good coaches put their players in positions to win games. They scheme, they motivate...teams take on their coaches personalities. I dont know if you have played sports before or not, but if you did I'm sure you can see this as well whether it was HS or college.

Look at the past x amount of Super Bowls...the coaches you'll come across - belichicks, cohwer, fox, dungy, andy reid, mike holmgram, jeff fishers, parcells, etc etc. You point me in the direction of a sh!tty coach who took his team deep in the playoffs.

The ball hit him in the hands/arms/chest. What other position do the "coaches" need to put him in?

Apparently you haven't been paying attention to the NFL for the last 10-20 years. In fact, it DOES come down to singular plays. Look at the end of the year standings from any year. Play off teams = 8-8 to 10-6. Nonplayoff teams = 5-11 to 7-9. When games come down to one or two plays, and seasons come down to one or two games, then YES, seasons come down to ONE OR TWO PLAYS. The NFL is 2/3 mediocre teams (5-11 to 9-7).

1. San Antonio
  2. San Jose
  3. Columbus
  4. Austin
  5. Fort Worth
  6. Memphis
  7. Charlotte
  8. El Paso
  9. Las Vegas
  10. Lousiville
  11. Portland
  12. Oklahoma City
  13. Tuscon
  14. Albequerque
  15. Fresno
  16. Long Beach
  17. Sacramento
  18. Mesa
  19. Virginia Beach
  20. Omaha
  21. Tulsa
  22. Colorado Springs
  23. Raleigh
  24. Honolulu
  25. Arlington
  26. Wichita
  27. Santa Ana
  28. Anaheim
  29. Bakersfield
  30. Aurora
  31. Toledo
  32. Riverside
  33. Stockton
  34. Corpus Cristi
  35. Newark
  36. Anchorage
  37. Lexington
  38. St. Paul

I see your point Cat, I really do. It's deeper then just that though. We as fans have grown to love this team, raised on the Bills. If we chose to not support our team then we lose them to another city. So as fans we are put in a "catch-22" if you will. We love the Bills and want them to stay in Buff but why shouldn't they do their part to keep us happy? It's as if they're saying "We're getting payed anyway, screw the fans, if we lose we lose". You, me and the rest of us do not "deserve" that.