Eric Moulds punches fan

AdamK

It probably was a TBD poster who had it coming.

PTR

Geez, I didn't mean anything by it, I just asked him how that Houston Texan thing worked out. 0:)

:wub: no doubt.

WKBW's report says 2:15 am Friday. Good thing the Bills don't have a curfew with Reed reportedly with him.

Great so we've got fan-on-fan violence on this board and now we've got player on fan violence in Buffalo... perfect.

and current Buffalo Bills player Josh Reed was with Eric Moulds at 2:30 a.m.

Exactly. The Bills players usually get the stadium around 8 or 9 am for the game so that gave him what maybe 4 hours sleep. How do you go out and perform against the best players in the world with 4 hours sleep?

I just noticed that it wasnt the night before the game but still he is out on chippewa until the eraly morning hours with a big game coming up.

When they say 2:15 am Friday do they mean Thursday night/Friday morning or Friday night/Saturday morning?

When they say 2:15 am Friday do they mean Thursday night/Friday morning or Friday night/Saturday morning?

Ummm...2:15 AM friday would mean Friday. Friday night would be 2:15 AM Saturday. No curfew as the Bills are not in hotel until Saturday night.

wasn't it ESPN reporting Jauron was extended, though?...just to place blame where it belongs

Besides, all the local news sources were going off what the victim was claiming. Apparently some witnesses as well as Moulds came forward since the story broke the other night. I can't fault the media on this....just the guy who seems to have been just trying to get some money from someone he saw there