All in favor for Bobby April for interm head coach?

Jerry Jabber

If only because April seems to give two s**** about the outcome of the game. He gets going every game, and the players on the ST unit respond to him and show up every game. Can't say the same about Dick.

Someone should post a poll. Should the bills fire Jaron right now and appoint an interim HC or do they wait until the end of the season?

I really believe that Lindell decided to take this on his own shoulders and shank those FGs to get Jauron fired and April put in charge. It's a coup!

I would love to belive it but the fact remains that these players love playing for a coach who demands nothing, has short practices and can manipulate his way to the top.

I'd be in favor of Ice for interim head coach over Jauron.

I'd be in favor of Meathead or Gregggggggggg right now. Except for the defensive line, I'm willing to take the talent we have into next year with a new coaching staff.

Why is it that we seem to get someone in, they take us through 2 years of promise + a good start to the 3rd year, then we fall flat on our faces?

I'd be in favor of Meathead or Gregggggggggg right now. Except for the defensive line, I'm willing to take the talent we have into next year with a new coaching staff.

Why is it that we seem to get someone in, they take us through 2 years of promise + a good start to the 3rd year, then we fall flat on our faces?

How about Da Big Man as interim head coach

Time to clean house, ALL COACHES must go and from now on ALL practices should be outside, I dont care about the weather. Buch of Panzies need to practice in crappy conditions to play in them. I really dislike the organization as a whole right now and next week we can look forward to Toronto. Seriously, Ralph you should be in the hall and when you get there gracefully exit the football scene, sell the team to a owner willing to keep the Bills in Buffalo. Secure your legacy and go away. Many thanks.

Time to clean house, ALL COACHES must go and from now on ALL practices should be outside, I dont care about the weather. Buch of Panzies need to practice in crappy conditions to play in them. I really dislike the organization as a whole right now and next week we can look forward to Toronto. Seriously, Ralph you should be in the hall and when you get there gracefully exit the football scene, sell the team to a owner willing to keep the Bills in Buffalo. Secure your legacy and go away. Many thanks.

The only coach I would keep is Bobby April. Special Teams has been the only thing that has been good on this team for the last few years.

I agree with you 100% about Ralph, sell the team to Jim Kelly or someone who will keep the team in Buffalo.

If only because April seems to give two s**** about the outcome of the game. He gets going every game, and the players on the ST unit respond to him and show up every game. Can't say the same about Dick.

It has to be done now that will send a message and wake up the offense for the rest of the season.

Ralph will not do it - Russ Brandon is already working on marketing spin for next season in order to ensure the stadium is sold out for another shi :sick::bag: y team. Maybe Marve will come back and coach with a game being played in Montreal for old times sake and then in Toronto just to make sure the money continues to roll in.

Where has the ST unit screwed up the last few weeks? I'm just curious as I generally haven't noticed anything but the standard level of play from them. The occasional return gets by them for an extra ten yards, but they're play has been pretty consistent.

no, bad returns/fair catch calls in the past 3 games, missed fgs, and crappy punting.

i'll trade a couple of explosive returns for hitting game winning fg's and pinning the opponents back deep.

We must be watching different games then. Aside from the FG issue, which I conceded, I don't agree with your assessment. I could be remembering the games wrong, but the ST have in my mind been pretty consistent. McKelvin for his part has only gotten that much more dangerous as the season has progressed.

Ralph is allergic to success -- Saban, Polian. Let's drive the real winners away. I know, I know, Ralphie says Saban quit on him twice, but I think there's more to that story. Please just sell the team, Ralph.

I'd wish Ralph & Al Davis would get together, join the same nursing home and ride into the sunset. Both guys are too old and out of touch that they're doing more harm than good. Please Ralph, sell the team to Jim Kelly.

If we cant get Cowher, does anyone else think that Bobby April would be a good fit? He knows the team,system and if its one thing the Bills need its a passionate coach who will yell on the sidelines not look like a dull bored old man like Juron.

This team is going to need an attitude adjustment. You don't get that by promoting your special teams coach. You get that by hiring the next Mike Tomlin...

http://www.buccaneers.com/team/staffdetail.aspx?coachid=86

He could then hire Rod Marinelli for DC and Jim Kelly for OC. There's your much needed attitude adjustment for our team.

Ralph should just buy an old PS2, and get him a copy of madden. That would cost about 100 bucks. Our team could then copy those plays and he could just hit square and use the "ask madden" function for the play call every play. That would be best case scenario, better coaching, save a lot of money

Special teams hasn't been so special lately...

How many times have I seen Roscoe touch the freaking ball inside the 10 yard line on a punt return?

Why Can't April get through to this guy and others to just let it go into the end zone.

April can't help this team ATM IMO.

Parrish has made some boneheaded moves, plus started dropping a lot of balls thrown to him. But McKelvin is becoming a top-notch returner with giving good field position the last few weeks. We haven't given up any big runs on kickoffs. So you really can't blame Parrish's stupidity and Lindell's missed FG's on April.

What you can blame on the coaches is why do you give the ball to your backup RB in a goaline situation, when your #1 RB is averaging almost 9 yards a carry? Jauron needs to be fired ASAP!!