Fire Jauron

drg2021

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I wasn't for the firing of Jauron at 1:00 today, but I'm on board. I've seen enough of this guy. Our team has no fight when things go wrong in the first half and it is because of Dick's personality and his philosophy. We need to be more aggressive or we will never be a winner.

Amazing how we have a 'fire Jauron' thread every week. Are his ball washers going to let him off the hook for this one too?

Anyone care to defend the play calling on two red zone drives in the last 8 minutes of the game? Unreal.

Before it was a question if it was the talent or the play calling, in games like this where there is no reason for us to lose it becomes more clear. Send a petition, I'll sign it.

How you choose to kick a field goal, when our offense finally gets down the field for once and you know they will not get down there again, with under 5 mins to play, down a touchdown is beyond me. Even if we made the field goal we needed to go down AGAIN and score a TOUCHDOWN. That is the single-dumbest coaching decision I've seen all year.

The words denial and me are synonymous, but after today, I have realized that Dick Jauron is just inadequate as a head coach. I know it is difficult for a team to adjust to a whole new system, but just look at the Falcons, Ravens, and Redskins this year. Maybe Ralph Wilson, in the twilight of his career, will realize that using food stamps for head coaches does not get you the best. Ralph does get his money's worth with his coaches, but his money spent is mediocre; maybe he should actually give a proven head coach good money.

Some legitimate head coaching candidates:

Bill Cowher

Brian Billick

Steve Mariucci

Jim Fassel

Andy Reid (if he gets canned)

Mike Shanahan (see Andy Reid)

Marty Schottenheimer

Jason Garrett

Anyone care to defend the play calling on two red zone drives in the last 8 minutes of the game? Unreal.

How about the first trip down where Marshawn didn't even get a sniff of the ball in a goal-to-go situation? I guess Lynch hasn't shown anything inside the 10 this year?

:(