10-6, No Playoff Berth

Odds not as great w/10 wins. 11 wins puts us in much stronger position for a playoff spot. The Bills really need to win out from here, which means beating all 3 division opponents. They can do it, but they've got to maintain the effort they started at KC and keep it rolling.

Discuss

If they end up winning 4 of their last 5 games then even I couldn't get on Jauron's case anymore and would definitely call this season a success. Doing that would be a big deal for this team at this point.

I think that's a very big longshot at happening though.

If they end up winning 4 of their last 5 games then even I couldn't get on Jauron's case anymore and would definitely call this season a success. Doing that would be a big deal for this team at this point.

Ditto.

It would definitely be a success, if only for one reason...

if we finish 10-6, that would mean winning 4 out of our last 5 games, but more importantly...

It would mean beating some teams with WINNING records. Traditionally, Jauron coached Bills teams have NOT beaten the good teams, especially with something on the line. We beat up on the cupcakes, then when it's time to play a good team, we just lay down and die...

so definitely yes...

It would definitely be a success, if only for one reason...

if we finish 10-6, that would mean winning 4 out of our last 5 games, but more importantly...

It would mean beating some teams with WINNING records. Traditionally, Jauron coached Bills teams have NOT beaten the good teams, especially with something on the line. We beat up on the cupcakes, then when it's time to play a good team, we just lay down and die...

so definitely yes...

10 and 6 would an improvement and it shows they are going in the right direction. However, after starting off 4-0 and patriots losing Brady I thought we had a chance to take the league. The Dolphins and Pats will most likely be better teams next year.

Would have to agree.

While I doubt that we run the table or even win 4/5 down the stretch, I just can't get past the fact that we started 4-0 and will likely not make the playoffs. No matter how hard I try to spin a good run down the stretch, I can't call that outcome a success.

While I doubt that we run the table or even win 4/5 down the stretch, I just can't get past the fact that we started 4-0 and will likely not make the playoffs. No matter how hard I try to spin a good run down the stretch, I can't call that outcome a success.

I hear that. In a moth's time I went from wondering how many home playoff games we would host, to seeing us sitting in last place in the division. So far, this has been a very, very difficult season to stomach. It drives me insane that we are looking up at the Jets (4-12) and Dolphins (1-15) in the standings. So many people around here preach patience and optimism but that's hard to take when we're 0-3 in the division and realistically out of the playoffs. Oh well, such is the life of a Bills fan.

it would suck being 10-6 and no playoffs. We would be drafting fairly low in the draft for NOT making the playoffs. Dont get me wrong 10-6 is great, but its better with some result to show for it. I think 10-6 with no playoffs is no different then 7-9 and no playoffs.

I can't see how anyone would think that not making the playoffs could be considered a success. That's what has happened to many us with this team, the expectation and acceptance of mediocrity. "They play hard" "He gives his all every play" "We're the best fans because we fill the seats even when the team sucks"

How about some W's when it matters? How about beating a winning team? How about not getting your ass handed to you in 3 straight division games?

Other teams turn themselves around quickly, why do we have to accept a 10 year rebuilding plan?

I'm done with accepting moral victories with this team. Get into the playoffs, period.

RTB