The "Official" Bills Gameday thread!!

SKOOBY

I agree that's the question. Did he sign an extension as if he did, I just can't see RW eating the entire thing.

Here's a thought, knowing RW, he sometimes does like to pull a fast one. Did DJ and RW agree on an extension, got all the details ironed out, DJ signs it, gets faxed to the Bills for RW to sign. RW sits on it, figures wait till after the upcoming game, they lose, so then RW figures lets wait another week, they lose the next three, RW now tell's DJ, geee I can't find the contract you sent me, sorry.

I mean RW did agree to an extension at the end of the year with JK back in what 1996, but then JK played terrible the rest of year and RW didn't sign the extension. Notthat I disagreed with RW in that situation as JK did play terrible his last year.

Well now I wonder if Dick really did sign that extension. If not he is gone.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

this loss isn't on the coaches. this is on the kicker and qb play.

we could have won 12-10.

our return game came on late, we didn't allow jack on D after the first drive, we had tons of yards, our line was blocking, our d line was destroying, we were in this game till the end.

the bottom line is we need at least ok qb play

Are you for real? :(

The OC cost us this game. We should've destroyed the 9ers!!!!! The O-line played like crap today. What Marshawn got he did it all on his own.

You can't be 1st and goal inside the 10 THREE FREAKIN TIMES and not score at least 1 TD! This is all on the line for not creating rushing lanes for Lynch or Jackson.

I am coming up with a new item for fans that attend Bills games in person. Just like the airlines do, I am going to ask the Bills front office to install barf bags on the backs of all seats at the Ralph. Now the stadium name will also have two meanings.

I am patenting this idea as we speak. :sick:

I am coming up with a new item for fans that attend Bills games in person. Just like the airlines do, I am going to ask the Bills front office to install barf bags on the backs of all seats at the Ralph. Now the stadium name will also have two meanings.

Your avatar is giving Hazed and Amused a run for it's money... NICE.

Are you for real? :sick:

The OC cost us this game. We should've destroyed the 9ers!!!!! The O-line played like crap today. What Marshawn got he did it all on his own.

Actually, the o-line was decent today, particularly in pass blocking. The QBs had time to throw, they just didn't or couldn't. That's on the QB and the receivers.

No I didn't expect perfection. However it was kind of comical as JP looked the same as he always has. Usually a back can be somewhat effective as you game planned for the starter, now the D has to change gears a bit. I actually thought he played well in the Az game as a backup, but not good enough to generate any kind of big contract in the off season. Todays play though I think definitely cost him money as he was horrendous. He proved he's nothing better than a back up. Before today I would have argued that he has a change to go to some team that needs a QB and compete for the #1 job. After this showing, I doubt any team would even give him that much. Maybe compete as the #3 going into camp, he might hope for or possibley a solid backup role?

Hasn't thrown a pass since the Arizona game, doesn't get 1st team reps in practice what do you expect? Perfection. C'mon your kidding yourself if you think the backup was going to lead this pathetic team to victory.

The stat that bothers me the most in this game is 38 passes vs. 25 rushes.

Lynch was having a pretty decent game despite the 1 fumble (16 for 134) and from what I saw ("watching" from the game center) seemed to be more consistent than both Edwards (10/21 112) and Losman (11/17 93).

After he busted out the 50 yard run at 10:53 left in the third, he ran the ball four times (-3,14,6,1)... really? Our defense shut them out in the second half... we were two scores down, only one after RL was actually able to make a FG and we give our premier back, who is doing a pretty good job slicing up this defense, the ball FOUR TIMES. Instead of letting our franchise back carry the team we give it to our inconsistent backup QB? I wasn't expecting much out of Losman, and 11/17 for 93 is what I'd hope from him. Sure he had a couple of untimely sacks, but that's nothing new...

I'm just at a loss... why not let lynch dominate this game?

Can someone tell me what Trent's stats are when the weather is below 40 degrees? They can't be good...

I can't recall if the home game against Miami last year was under 40 degrees, but OTOH, here are the 5 that I do remember:

@ PHI, CLE

home vs. NYG, CLE, SF

In those 5 games, he's 64/136 for 678 yards, with 4 TDs and 8 INTs.

No worries, though.

Are you for real? :sick:

You can't be 1st and goal inside the 10 THREE FREAKIN TIMES and not score at least 1 TD! This is all on the line for not creating rushing lanes for Lynch or Jackson.

the oc wasn't good, but the players make the plays.

all those wasted attempts by jp when he just ate the sack, the fumble by lynch, and the missed fgs is why we lost.

Let me in to invest. Got to be better than my 401K

Hey, how's my avatar?

I expect a man who is paid good money to do what it takes to be ready when called upon. When he had time to prepare, he failed to deliver. His role may have changed, but he is expected to do something other than throw the ball away on a 4th and 2 with the game on the line.

I don't understand how anyone can be satisfied with this organization, or accept the lack of improvement.

The anouncers said that the recievers weren't getting open,Plus most of the throws were short passes.Why didn't they throw some deep passes."Losman strengh".I thought he threw some nice short passes.Like the throw to the TE and to the FB that he dropped.Yes he did throw some high passes Instead of Jackson with third and two ,they should've handed the ball to Lynch the way he was running.but we did move the ball better with him the second half then we did the first.

Does Schopp ever let someone finish their thought. He's a dick if he doesn't agree he won't let you talk and he gets so defensive.

I was just going to start a thread about that. I'm listening to this crap online and I can't believe what an incredible azz this guy is. He's got nothing significant or entertaining to say so all he does is mow down his callers, regardless of what they are trying to say. I can't believe this douche has a radio show. :sick:

I was just going to start a thread about that. I'm listening to this crap online and I can't believe what an incredible azz this guy is. He's got nothing significant or entertaining to say so all he does is mow down his callers, regardless of what they are trying to say. I can't believe this douche has a radio show. :sick:

I hate schopp, he is the one reason I stopped listening to WGR 550 in the afternoon. Very harsh on his callers. Keep in mind that these guys don't want to get their credentials pulled.

I hate schopp, he is the one reason I stopped listening to WGR 550 in the afternoon. Very harsh on his callers. Keep in mind that these guys don't want to get their credentials pulled.

I guess so, but on the other hand, you'd think they would have to get ratings. How can anyone listen to such an annoying, pompous, boring, azzwipe?

What do you mean?? Does someone like the FAA monitor the shows and can pull them for being uncoopertative or something? I'd certainly assume they could get fired if their ratings get low, and/or sponsors pull the plug on them.

I reca ll when he was an up anc coming star, thoughts were he'd be on ESPN soon. Maybe that's his problem, he's just become a bitter, fading, never was who's stuck in Buffalo and has a wife that makes more money and is likely smarter than him.

Keep in mind that these guys don't want to get their credentials pulled.