Hey, I just got a new Bills flag!

SDS

They're practically giving them away... :wallbash:

Wow! Reminds me of the time I found a nice cooler...some poor sap left it out while he was inside the stadium watching the Bills. It was a couple of years ago now...never saw a post about a lost cooler here on TBD, so I kept it. :thumbdown:

that's just freakin wrong man, and they drove my poor flag all the way to Maryland

Hey, I don't have your flag! I was just saying I got a new one at a bargain price.

BTW, you might want to check that loose board on your 2nd step - someone could really get hurt on that thing.

Wow! Reminds me of the time I found a nice cooler...some poor sap left it out while he was inside the stadium watching the Bills. It was a couple of years ago now...never saw a post about a lost cooler here on TBD, so I kept it. :D

That was me who had a cooler stolen a couple years ago. Thanks; you've saved me the time of tracking down the person responsible.

Make sure it's not upside down. Some Bills fans will be knocking on your door.

Damn you!! Beat me to it!!!!!

That was me who had a cooler stolen a couple years ago. Thanks; you've saved me the time of tracking down the person responsible.

Damn you!!! Beat me too it.

Actually Heitz lost his years before you lost yours.

HA! I was waiting for Scott to say he was sitting on his porch, under his new Bills flag drinking beers out of his "new" cooler (though that was like, what, 9 years ago?! Yikes. who knew they even *had* the World Wide Web then!)

Happy Thanksgiving you turkeys!