Nate Clements returns to Buffalo

Like A Mofo

Nate Clements will be returning to Buffalo this weekend....how will you greet him if his name is announced?

Boo? Indifferent? Doesn't matter he's on another team now. The Bills blew it letting him go, but that's their fault. The guy is a young, outstanding man corner who plays the run and is out there every week. Should have locked him up and not have had to worry about the corner position for about 6-7 years. Sh*t, McKelvin will be gone in free agency and Clements will still be playing corner at a high level somewhere. I know Marv's regime can do no wrong for a lot of you guys, but we sure do miss the durability of some of the key players that were allowed to walk from this team. Who can this team count on to be out there EVERY week? Chris Kelsay? Good grief.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boo? Indifferent? Doesn't matter he's on another team now. The Bills blew it letting him go, but that's their fault. The guy is a young, outstanding man corner who plays the run and is out there every week. Should have locked him up and not have had to worry about the corner position for about 6-7 years. Sh*t, McKelvin will be gone in free agency and Clements will still be playing corner at a high level somewhere. I know Marv's regime can do no wrong for a lot of you guys, but we sure do miss the durability of some of the key players that were allowed to walk from this team. Who can this team count on to be out there EVERY week? Chris Kelsay? Good grief.

Thanks for mentioning that POS DE named Chris K. The Bill Least Deserving of his Contract - Chris "friggin" Kelsay....

You hear about the time clements ran into a burning building to save 8 newborn kittens?

who give a !@#$ what the BILLS should have or should not have done...hes gone and hes not a bill...thus he gets boos from me on sunday

clements is trash, i'd like to take a dump in his mouth. i'll be sure to boo him on sunday.. that is if i get in in time for those announcements, where as i'm normally trying to chug as much boooze as possible to avoid payin $9 per beer in the stadium.

Beer is nine bucks at RWS??

As to Nate, I'll think about how he didn't knock down the ball on that long 4th down play against Jax a few years ago in a loss that ultimately may have caused us to miss the playoffs. After that, I'll ignore him.

I've always thought he was one of the most overrated guys to ever play in Buffalo. Maybe I'm just still pissed they let Winfield go, who I'd take over Nate any day. My enduring image of Nate will always be from a game I attended at the Meadowlands. Jets were on about the ten yard line, Nate about 7 yards off the WR, back-peddles five yards into the end zone. And big surprise...the WR reaches the goal line, turns around and catches the TD. But hey, at least he didn't give up a 'big play'. :thumbdown:

I've always thought he was one of the most overrated guys to ever play in Buffalo. Maybe I'm just still pissed they let Winfield go, who I'd take over Nate any day.

I loved Winfield, but he was never the ball hawk that Clements was. Winfield is one of the best tacklers I've seen and is a better overall CB than Nate. The only problem with him was that he couldn't make a pick if it hit him in the hands.

He was compensated rather nicely for his voluntary participation during those years. That said, stand up guy who deserves to play for a winner before he's done.

Couldn't agree more. I still wear my Spikes jersey every now & then...a hard-working, blue-collar type of guy. When I heard about how he helped the woman he was rehabbing with by buying her and her kids a new house, I knew the Bills had a very classy guy.

Unfortunately, he hasn't been the same since his injury.