Fat people get everything.....

EndZoneCrew

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In college I was walking through Wegmans with a case of beer and an obese woman looked at me and said "you know those are bad for you." I looked in her cart and said "you know those Ho-ho's are bad for you."

And she called me an ass?

yesterday in wal-mart some fat ass woman on a motorized cart yelled at me when i was turning into the next aisle. told me that "she had the right of way," so i was just supposed to back my cart up, go back into the aisle i had came from and let her pass. When i got into the next aisle, a girl who had seen what happened said to me, "maybe if her fat ass would get up and walk around the store, she wouldn't need to get in everyone's way with her cart."

Carts are for the elderly and the disabled, those who really have trouble getting around, not for some fat piece of trash that is too lazy to push around a cart of fried chicken, potato chips and diet coke.

yesterday in wal-mart some fat ass woman on a motorized cart yelled at me when i was turning into the next aisle. told me that "she had the right of way," so i was just supposed to back my cart up, go back into the aisle i had came from and let her pass. When i got into the next aisle, a girl who had seen what happened said to me, "maybe if her fat ass would get up and walk around the store, she wouldn't need to get in everyone's way with her cart."

Carts are for the elderly and the disabled, those who really have trouble getting around, not for some fat piece of trash that is too lazy to push around a cart of fried chicken, potato chips and diet coke.

Ever been to Disney? Its truly ridiculous. I understand having a disability...but being too fat to walk around an amusement park does not qualify in my book. And they drive those things like they think they are Dale Earnhardt...my 3 year old son almost got ran over. Then, they have the little basket things on the front...thats not for the fried chicken and french fries, so all your little future fatties can inhale more.

The guy who sits next to me has to be 6'4" and 330+, and im not small, but we still fit in our seats if i push in on his fat so it bulges out somewhere else instead. He eats at least one variety pack of candy bars during a game. He accidentally left 15 mini hershey bars and 10 peanut butter cups behind last game because he couldnt find them under all the other candy wrappers.

In college I was walking through Wegmans with a case of beer and an obese woman looked at me and said "you know those are bad for you." I looked in her cart and said "you know those Ho-ho's are bad for you."

And she called me an ass?

Ho! Ho! <_<

You really shouldn't talk to your mother that way. :flirt:

:lol:

Even their pussies are fat.....

Chef, they're only pictures of cats. :lol:

My first job was at McDonald's and these fat bastards would come in and order a Big Mac, large fries, an apple pie a sundae and a diet coke. :oops:

Here's an idea!

Why don't they have modular and adjustable seating?... Or call it "church pew seating"... The fat asses can take up a little more room and the children can be scrunched in together to offset things.

Perfect balance... Takes into consideration varying body sizes.

What a cluster phuck this would be! <_<

I used to work with a guy that would get an ice cream cone at mcdonalds *for the walk back* to work, where we'd then sit and eat our lunches. Guess he had to offset the fact that we walked a few blocks to get lunch.

I've no doubt that some thought bad of this thin woman getting out of her car. Cursed her for having robbed them somehow, of having to walk more steps from where they parked.

That is what gets me... There are people out there that actually think this! <_<

Not me... I park as far away as possible everytime... Why get you vehicle dinged or knicked up form carts?... And heck, it is easier too... While others are hunting for a spot (and leaving the chance open for a fender bender), I am practically in the building.

I used to work with a guy that would get an ice cream cone at mcdonalds *for the walk back* to work, where we'd then sit and eat our lunches. Guess he had to offset the fact that we walked a few blocks to get lunch.

<_<:oops:

You should see the drive-thru at DQ in the summer time... People steering, weaving through the masses why they negotiate the wheel with a knee... Makes me lose faith in this world...