Probably the best quote you'll read from a Bill.

PIZ

are you Drews brother? Best friend? Wtf is up with your hard on for this guy...he is awful...accept it and life will be easier..

86335[/snapback]

It is NOT one persons fault. Is Travis Henry your brother? He has done more to help this team lose than Drew but nobody is crying about him. We are supposed to be a running team this year. Not a passing team. This whole offense is screwed. We are pinning our hopes on JP which means that we will not sniff the playoffs until 2006. So when JP comes in and goes through his rookie growing pains are you guys going to try and run him out of town too? Apparently the whole offense is QB using your logic.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Two Bills Drive----Moulds sends a message.

The guy is a true professional and really, I'm starting to wonder if there are more than say 5 guys on this team that deserve to be called a Buffalo Bill.  Some of these guys are there for the paycheck.  It should be more than that.  I'm so disgusted right now I could cry.

86225[/snapback]

Love the quote

Moulds for President!

Moorman for Vice President! ;)

It is NOT one persons fault. Is Travis Henry your brother? He has done more to help this team lose than Drew but nobody is crying about him. We are supposed to be a running team this year. Not a passing team. This whole offense is screwed. We are pinning our hopes on JP which means that we will not sniff the playoffs until 2006. So when JP comes in and goes through his rookie growing pains are you guys going to try and run him out of town too? Apparently the whole offense is QB using your logic.

86393[/snapback]

First of all, there is plenty of complaining about Travis around here.

Second, while Travis has struggled this year, the fact is he has contributed something positive the last couple of years. With Travis producing, people complained about his fumbling, blocking and pass-catching ability. Now he has improved tremendously on his fumbling problem, and his pass-catching has improved slightly (still can't block well), but his production as a running back, for whatever reason, has slipped. I guess it would be too much to ask for him to still put up 1,300 yards while improving in other areas. That seems to be Bills' fans luck anyway.

But at least Travis has given us something over the last 30 games. You can't say the same thing for Drew. It's never one person's fault, but the last 30 games certainly would have been better had someone else been our quarterback.

I've been defending Eric Moulds on this board for over a year...all of you who think this team is better off without him and his salary :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Moulds and Spikes (and perhaps Milloy) are the types of players I want on my team, not the ones you cut.

I've been defending Eric Moulds on this board for over a year...all of you who think this team is better off without him and his salary  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Moulds and Spikes (and perhaps Milloy) are the types of players I want on my team, not the ones you cut.

86472[/snapback]

Amen to that statement!

86393[/snapback]

Let it go man... let it go. Other's have, it's easier to breath once you accept it.

No, our line isnt perfect. But Bledsoe is done. Mark this down: Drew Bledsoe, no matter where he goes, and no matter what team he plays for, will NEVER be a premier quarterback in this league again.

Bill Belichick did NOT give Bledsoe to a DIVISION RIVAL because he thought it would make us better

I've been defending Eric Moulds on this board for over a year...all of you who think this team is better off without him and his salary  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

86472[/snapback]

Don't worry MDH, it's only the fans who are "attention span challenged" who exhibit such foolhearty thoughts. :D

86472[/snapback]

I'd add Fletch, Vincent & Campbell to that list too...

Didn't he trade him because DB was making too much money to sit on the bench?

86616[/snapback]

Yes, that's why he traded him. By why would he trade him to a divisonal rival? ? ?

If he thought Bledsoe was good, he wouldnt have done that.

Either that, or NO ONE ELSE WANTED HIM

THAT QUOTE IS AWESOME!!!!

ESPECIALLY SINCE TEAMS GET OFFENSIVE POINTS FOR POST GAME SOUND BITES!!

YAY!!

MAYBE ONE MORE GOOD QUOTE AND WE'LL HAVE A SCORE OVER 10 POINTS!!

(FART)

While Eric has dropped a few passes this year he has more than made up for them as he is the only weapon we have. Dropping all key TD's, he has made all of them besides 2!

As an offense we have 6 and Eric has 3...think of it this way: If I was a pilot would I be considered good let alone great if i landed my plane successfully 3 out of 5 times...probably not...oh yeah and a nice fumble on the 5 against J'ville that looking back on that score probably would have proven to be crucial even if it lead to a FG, but at least the guy makes nice quotes.

I give Moulds props for chasing down that play.  Bravo!  Now, that said, it's tough for me to get all misty eyed for someone who dropped 2 touchdowns and had another pass bounce OFF HIS HANDS and go for an INT.

86806[/snapback]

Dropped 2 TDs? You mean the ball that was thrown 3 feet behind him? And the other which would have been another spectacular catch? I'll give you the INT, but those two "drops" as you like to call them were not drops...no WR in the league would have caught that ball Drew threw behind Moulds.

This is the kind of stuff I'm talking about. People obviously don't watch other games with the likes of Moss, Owens, etc. All they see are sportscenter highlights where it looks like these guys always make spectacular grabs. I've watched most of Vikings games this season and let me tell you, Moss doesn't make every spectacular catch that he attempts, hell he drops some easy balls. I guess EM is supposed to be on some different plane and make any grab where the ball is thrown within 4 yards of him.

oh yeah and a nice fumble on the 5 against J'ville that looking back on that score probably would have proven to be crucial even if it lead to a FG, but at least the guy makes nice quotes.

89046[/snapback]

Actually, looking back that fumble had no bearing on the outcome of that game. Two plays after Moulds fumbled the Bills D got in INT that they returned to the 4 yard line...which resulted in a FG. That INT doesn't happen had Moulds not fumbled, the two turnovers equal a wash (actually, we increased our field position by 4 yards). It doesn't excuse the fumble, but it had no bearing on the outcome of the game whatsoever.